593

To: rspc

I just want to dedicate this to you, even though I know you dont have an account in wp. But I'm here pushing my luck further.

---
I bet this time of the night you're still up.
I bet you're tired from a long hard week.
I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window looking out at the city.
And I bet sometimes you wonder about me.

And I just wanna tell you
It takes everything in me not to call you.
And I wish I could run to you.
And I hope you know that every time I don't
I almost do,
I almost do.

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you
'Cause each time you reach out there's no reply.
I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say "Hello" to you
And risk another goodbye.

Oh, we made quite a mess, babe.
It's probably better off this way.
And I confess babe,
In my dreams you're touching my face
And asking me if I wanna try again with you.
And I almost do.

I bet this time of night you're still up.
I bet you're tired from a long hard week.
I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window looking out at the city.
And I hope sometimes you wonder about me.

---

I tried to stop this f*cking feelings of mine for you but I just cant. I know you dont like me and you will never like me nor love me. But I keep on chasing after you. Everytime I want to tell you how much I love you, theres always what ifs! What if you ignored me, you rejected me. What if! I don't want to live life with regrets because I know it can eat me alive. How I wish you can love me too the same way I did. Why did you keep on giving me motives? Even though I love you I dont want to entertain them that much because maybe thats the way you are. Maybe you are just friendly and thoughtful and sweet. But I know thats not enough. I cant blame myself for asking too much from you but Im in a hopeless case. Sorry if i cant say I love you directly to you. Im a coward. Theres no communication at all, we even didnt see each other. But always remember I love you and I will always will.

- terces

_______________________________________
never ever let these "what ifs" hinder you from telling you what you feel. it's better to live a life full of "i remember that" instead of having lots of "i wish i did that". but know your limits, too. kung umamin na at hindi ka gusto, huwag nang ipilit ang sarili. at kung pinaglalaruan ka, layuan mo na. hindi ka inire para lang lokohin ng kahit sino.

know your worth, and act your worth. : )