*5*

Chen POV

I shook Chanyeol so hard waiting for him to wake, it took a while until he sat up dazed.

"Yeah Chen?" He scratched his head still sleepy.

I rubbed my nape, "Baekhyun, your baby, is no where to be found." Chanyeol jumped out of his bed with his eyes wide.

"What do you mean." His breathing was so uneven that's how serious he was about this boy. "Chen answer me." I laughed.

"Chan calm do—."

"How can I calm down if Baekhyun is missing?" He clasped pieces of his hair with his large hands.

I laughed even harder, "He's getting ice cream with Sehun."

Chanyeol slapped my arm, "Don't joke around like that Chen I almost had a heart attack. Also why are they getting ice cream this early in the morning?"

I shrugged my shoulders and now that I'm thinking about it that is weird to get ice cream this early. "I don't really know maybe Sehun just wanted ice cream you know he loves sweets."

Chanyeol nodded his head heading for the bathroom, his hand touched the knob but upon entering he just froze.

No Ones POV

"Wait here baby, daddy has to go to the restroom. When the man hands you the ice cream give him this ok? Can you do that?" Baekhyun nodded he walked over to the counter sitting on the red bar stool, he clasped his hands together with the money inside and rested them on his lap.

He kicked his feet back and forth patiently waiting. The ice cream shop didn't really have that many people around so it made him feel scared, but just a little. He looked at the money in his palms with a smile, his head was then lifted up by a firm grip.

Baekhyun looked at the male not having a choice, "Want your ice cream?"

"Y-Yes please."

"Well come get it, it's back here." The man took Baekhyun's hand pulling him behind the counter, he got closer and closer to the poor boy until his back hit the wall.

Baekhyun's heart raced,"What are you doing?" The man ignores his question pulling his face closer.

"LET HIM GO!"