*16*

"Look Chanyeol, I found another clue." Sehun checked over everything he was basically a junior detective. Picking up a note he read it aloud. Or so he tried.

Clue #2

.si yek eht erehw wonk yam uoy ,yek eht deen uoy reihsac eht nepo ot tub reihsac eht ni s'tI ?reilrae morf hctaw eht rebmemeR

"Jeez why is Baekhyun's handwriting sloppier than earlier?" Sehun stayed laughing a little bit. "Let me see." Chanyeol grabbed the card from the youngers hand flipping it around to try to find any thing. He even put it up to a mirror to see if he could read there, after failed attempts even tried reading it in different ways. "Is it written backwards or something? Re...Remem—ber...the...wa...watch? Is that what it s—"

"Your reading it so slowly give that to me." Sehun snatched the note back reading perfectly fine even thought it was backwards. "Remember the watch from earlier? It's in the cashier but to open the cashier you need the key, you may know where the key is. Chanyeol have you seen a key anywhere?"

Chanyeol shook his head but he let out a gasp when he remembered hearing a jingling sound in one of those envelopes. He took out of his pocket quickly opening it, the envelopes indeed had a silver key but not only that it also had a two small silver sticks one being taller than the other.

Chanyeol stuck the key in the lock of the cashier and to his surprise it opened. Picking up the watch he stared at it, "There's something important about this watch Sehun we need to look around for more clues."

——————————————————

While Chanyeol and Sehun check for clues at the shop the others in Villa decided to check there for any trace of where Baekhyun could have been taken from since normally even when they weren't home they always lock there doors and windows. Plus how did they know Baekhyun was here?

"Guys I thought of something although this might be crazy, but do you think someone put a tracking device on him or something?" Some of them laughed making Lay frown.

"You could possibly be right so Kyungsoo, Jongin, Tao, and Lay go through Chanyeol and Baekhyun's dirty clothes. Me, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, and Luhan will check their drawers and suitcases." Suho instructed everyone receiving a disgusted look from Kyungsoo who was the only one who didn't go to search.

"Why do I have to go through Chanyeol's smelly armpit smelling clothes?" The older folded his arms, "Kyungsoo can't you be nice to Chanyeol for once? How would you feel if Kai was Baekhyun? Wouldn't you hate Chanyeol if he didn't help find him?" Kyungsoo blushed just a little then groaned he turned on his heel continuing to search like everyone else.