*11*

"Baekkie I love you too, now tell me what's really wrong." Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair. "Daddy I meant that I um..." Baekhyun got on his toes reaching up to plant a kiss on Chanyeol's lips.

Playing with his fingers looking down, Chanyeol smiled at him. I have a surprise for you later Baekkie. Just wait. Grabbing Baekhyun's small hand he brought the boy to the car no words were spoken the entire ride was just Baekhyun worried and Chanyeol deep in his thoughts on his surprise for Baekhyun.

"Ok guys we're here I have ordered everything so just stay with your partners and do not get lost. After Suho stayed those words every ran for different rides, Kris wrapped his arms around Suho's shoulder. "Your the best I knew you were able to take care of another kid your a natural." He received a smack on his head from Suho then rubbed it laughing. "Kris it's not that hard." Suho laughed.

Meanwhile Baekhyun was lost in a world of lights and rides, and of course the whole carnival atheistic. Walking hand in hand with Chanyeol he stopped, his eyes glueing on to something. "Do you want the Pikachu?"

The smaller could only nod his head mumbling a quiet, "Yes please."

Pulling Baekhyun towards the stand all Chanyeol had to do was throw Basketballs in a hoop. Being pretty decent at Basketball he started off good as Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol in awe. After a while he started missing some but if it wasn't for the last few points Baekhyun wouldn't have gotten the stuffed animal that was about the size of him.

"Thanks daddy I love it so much," Baekhyun placed down the stuffed animal then wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck. "Do you love it more than me?" Baekhyun broke the hug looking at the pikachu then back to Chanyeol, not giving a clear answer he just kissed Chanyeol again which might turn into a habit for when he doesn't want to answer something.

Baekhyun held his stuffed animal in his hand already heading for another ride while Chanyeol was still questioning why Baekhyun kept kissing him instead of answering. He shrugged it off deciding to catch up with Baekhyun knowing that if he were alone there would be trouble. Anyways the two went to a ride and Baekhyun was both excited and scared for. The FerrisWheel.

"Daddy can we go ride that?" He ask pointing to the ride while jumping up and down. "Sure but are you scared of heights?" Chanyeol wanted to know if his baby would even want to ride such ride that goes this high.

Baekhyun eyed the ride going up, "It won't be scary if I'm next to you." The taller nodded his head then got in line.

They got on and Baekhyun was fine since they weren't that far up. Slowly they went higher making Baekhyun cling on to Chanyeol, the taller not wanting Baekhyun to be scared sat the boy in between his legs hugging him from behind. "Baby what do you want since it's your birthday?" Chanyeol asked.

The baby didn't actually know what he wanted, he pressed his finger against his lips. "I don't really know?"

"Try to think about when we get home okay." Chanyeol smiled then walked off of the Ferris wheel putting his hand in Baekhyun's. "I'm hungry." Baekhyun whined placing his hand on his stomach patting it. Chanyeol giggled, taking Baekhyun to a stand that was giving away food. At the stand the smallest froze in his mouth turning dry.