Chapter 2: Let the Games Begin!

Since Lance's and Keith's bedrooms are right across from each other,  they walked side by side with their arms crossed. 

  "Thanks Keith!  You got us in trouble!  This is all your fault! " Lance said,  pouting.  Keith mumbled something that Lance couldn't hear.  They went into their rooms,  Lance sat on the ground,  tucking his legs underneath himself and looked around.  Is my room really this messy? He thought.

   His clothes we're scattered everywhere,  his space face cream was open and on the ground,  and his spare jacket was tossed onto his nightstand.  I'll clean it later.  He laid down on his bed,  and begun dreaming about Keith.

                                                                                   ********
Keith plopped down onto his bed and let out a long sigh.

" Why do I like him? " He asked himself quietly.

" KNOCK,  KNOCK,  KNOCK! "

"Come in! " Keith yelled in reply.

Whoever knocked did as he was told.  " Hey Keith?" Shiro asked.  " Can you and Lance come to Pidge's room? "

Keith blinked in confusion.  " Why? "

"Just do it! " ( not a reference😉)  Shiro said.

  Shiro left,  leaving Keith contemplating life.  He got up and headed towards Lance's room.  He knocked,  waiting for a reply.  Nothing.  He knocked again.... nothing.  Keith lost his patience and opened the door.  Lance was sleeping with his facemask and headphones on.  Keith slowly took the headphones off Lance,  and leaned in next to Lance's ear.

  "LANCE!!! " Keith shouted.

  " AAAAGHHHH!!! " Lance yelped. Keith laughed as Lance fell of the bed.

  " It's not funny!  How would you like it if someone yelled in your ear!?  Why does everyone do that to me!? " Lance complained. 

   " Because it's fun. " Keith replied with a sly smirk.  "Shiro wants us in Pidge's room. "

   "Why? " Lance gave Keith a blank look.  Keith thought it was adorable when he was confused.  He realised he still hasn't answer Lance's question and was staring.

  " I don't know.... just... l-lets go.. "Keith stuttered.  He mentally slapped himself in the face.

   They went in Pidge's room.  Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, and Allura were sitting in a circle.

" Hi guys!  We were about to start without you! We're going to play Truth or Dare.  Wanna join?" Pidge grew the biggest,  brightest smile he had ever seen.  Keith thought he was going to go blind.  Uh oh,  I know that look!  He thought.

  "No thanks" Lance answered quickly.

Keith just nodded.  Then sat down next to Pidge.

"Well Lance,  you have no choice, " Pidge gave him the death look.  " so if you don't sit down,  I will hurt you.  M'kay? " Pidge ended her sentence with another big, fake smile.  Lance nodded quickly and sat down next to Keith.

   " Now, let the games begin! " Allura said cheerfully.