Chapter 8: That Noise

Keith's POV

  Keith wakes up and looks over at Lance.  Lance had his shirt and pants off.  He was blushing to the point when he thought he was gonna explode, looking at his abs.  Keith notices he had his own shirt off.  Must've taken it off in my sleep. Lance begins to stir as Keith gets dirty thoughts.

"Keith?"

  Keith snaps out of it.  "hm?"

"Are you okay? You're blushing like crazy, " Lance says as he observes Keith with a knowing smirk.

"wha-no-i- I'm not! I'm fine!" Keith replies defensively.

Lance smirks evilly and climbs in top of Keith. "You think I didn't notice?"

Keith is a blushing mess.  He hadn't even noticed it. "O-Oh U-Uhm... " he struggles to try to find  something to say.

Lance kisses Keith and Keith immediately kisses back.  He kisses passionately, making the kiss more heated.  Keith runs his hands up and down Lance's back, feeling his warm sun-kissed skin.

                    (not today Satan)
                                      *************

Pidge is playing around with the mice and suddenly stops. They look over at Hunk. "Hunk?"

"yes, Pidge?"

"Do you hear that noise?" Pidge asks.

Hunk stops what he was doing and listens. Pidge does the same.  They hear what sounds like moaning, even though it kind of sounds like a little girl crying out to help. Pidge couldn't tell what it was. Hunk runs over to Pidge and covers her ears. Yep, definitely moaning.

"Hunk!"

"let's go somewhere else! You're too young to hear that!"

"Fine. And I'm not too young. " Hunk ignores Pidge and drags them out of the room, down the hallway.  They enter the lounge and see Shiro.

            (I'm doing a time skip because I have no idea what to write.  20 minutes later. )
                                              **********

      Keith grabs  a towel and wipes him and Lance.  He wipes the bed and cuddles Lance, his eyelids heavy.  He looks up at Lance. "I figured you'd eventually.... Y'know?"

Lance's eyes widens as he looked at Keith.  "You mean- wait- you never-"

"Nope" Keith interrupts.

"Thank god! I thought I was the only one!"

"What about everyone else?"

"Well, Pidge is a baby,  so she- sorry, they  don't count. Hunk is too.... pure. Does he even count? Shiro, probably did it with Allura already.  And Coran... let's not even go there"

"Just because - never mind. And yes, Shiro probably did," Keith said with a chuckle.

Lance smiles as he slowly drifts off to sleep.  Keith looks at Lance's  beautiful  face.   He looks so peaceful! It'd be such a shame if someone were to wake him up... He smiles evilly.

"LANCE!!!"

"AAAAGHHH!!!!" Lance screams.  He almost falls off the bed, but catches himself.

"what the hell dude!? You almost made me fall off the bed!"

Keith stops laughing  and gets his evil smile back.  He pushes Lance off the bed. "There ya go!" He laughs again.

"OW! I hate you!"

"You love me~!"

"You're lucky that didn't hurt!"

"aw man!"

Lance playfully gasps.  "wow! Now that one hurt!" he puts his hand to his heart.

Shiro walks in without knocking.  Lance jumps into bed and covers himself.

"what were you guys doing earlier? Hunk and Pidge complained about your racket!" Shiro put on his dad tone,  ignoring the fact he almost saw Lance naked.

"nothing!" Keith and Lance both say.  Shiro raises an eyebrow as their blush deepens.

"Whatever,  just keep it down next time.  And one more thing... use protection!"Then Shiro walks out, laughing to himself quietly.

"Back to you!" Keith yells at Shiro.

"Yeah, be easy on Allura!" Lance added, earning a chuckle from Keith.