The homeless man wouldn't stop talking. "And then we went to Walmart and i saw a DOODIE on the FLOOR! I told the janitor and they said they weren't cleaning it 😔. Poor doodie had to lay on the ground all by himself." He kept on going.

I saw Kneesha walking over with our food😏. "Here's your food. It's hot." She said and walked off. "Wait! Queen!" I screamed. She turned around and said "what you want bean breath?" Damn. She called me bean breaf... "i..."

She turned away and kept walking. "My name is Taehyung! 😁🙂☺️😗😘☺️😁😙😝😋😄😙😍☺️😝" he spoke outta nowhere 🗿. "Ok and?"

"What's your name, Fart Machine 😍😍😍😍🖐" Taehyung asked me. "Uh- Namjoon 🎃"
"Ok Namjoon." He continued eating. What the- anyways. I started eating my food. "MM BORGAR GOOD 😼😍😩😫😡😟" he spit out cheese and meat. "Please eat like a human." I told him and he just kept eating.

Xania came back with the receipt and put it on the table. "Don't forget to tip me." She walked away. "You payin?" I asked Taehyung. "Yee man i got u 😎" he stopped eating. "But could we split it though? Im saving up to buy a new basketball 🏀🖐😎"

hhh "fine." I rolled my eyes and finished my french toast.

"You done?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah. Get your cash so we can split. I grabbed the receipt and looked at the price. "TWENTY DOLLARS?" I yelledt. "So that means i need one and a half dollars? 🤨" he asked me.
"NO- hhh you need $15. we're paying $30 cause of tips and stuff." I explained how money works to him. "Okay 😎" he pulled out a two dollar bill and a dead roach with a button sewed to it. "WHAT THE-"
"im sorry this is all i have.. i left my three dollars in my other basket ball 🏀 😏 shorts 👖😔☝️" he apologized.
"oh my god.." i muttered to myself.

i payed for it all and drove him back to his friends house for a sleepover cause he walked to fuckin iHob🗿

Kneesha's pov]

So tae had to sleep at our house for the night and he put a sleeping bag on the floor of mine and Xania's room

i was laying in bed and all of a sudden Tae whispers "peepee" and BUST out laughing. Xania was laughing too 🗿😒 i can't get any fuckin sleep what the hell. i took my water bottle and threw it at his head so he'd shut the fuck up. "OWWWIEEEEEEEE THAT HURT KNEESHA! WHY DID YOU DO THAT OW MY CRANIUM OUCHIE I HAVE A COME CUSHION!" he screamed. "you got a what-🤡"

"A COME CUSHION. WHEN YOUR BRAIN MOVES CAUSE OF IMPACT 😭😭😭😭😭" he kept on yelling 😒.
"BITCH SAID COME CUSHION I CANT BREATHE" Xania screamed from beside me. "what the fuck type of-" i sat up. Tae was sitting on the floor crying while holding his head 🗿. "OUCHH WHY DID YOU DO THAT???1!2?2!!!!!" he just kept on screaming. "CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP?" yoongi came in with his GLOCK 😳✋. "SHE THREW A WATER BOTTLE AT ME !" tae pointed at me like a 5 year old 🗿. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ELSE YOU DONT GET YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT. DAMN UGLY ASS FUCKIN DORITO LIKE IM NOT ALLOWED TO GET ANY SLEEP ????" he slammed the door shut and slammed his own door too. "see what you fuckin did? now he's mad and we probably can't get ihob tomorrow." i looked at tae. "why you even here anyways? like go sleep with Yoongi."

"well, 🎃☝️👴🏿" he paused and laid back down.

"GOOD NIGHT!! ✋🤣🤚"

[in the morning 🗿🗿🗿]

back to Namjoons POV]

09:57
954-dum-bass

whats up this is yoongi 😎

uh? hi?
how'd you get my number

Maybe: yoongi 😎
im the one asking
the questions here 😈

what's the question
then

Maybe: yoongi 😎
wanna come to
tae's birthday party
today? we playing
basketball 🏀😼

who's tae?

Maybe: yoongi 😎
the man you dropped
off yesterday. 🤦‍♂️

oh. i guess.

Man, now I gotta buy him a present 🗿. Oh well.

I guess we going ✈️ Walmart.