"Tae open your gifts." Yoongi tapped tae on the side. "Okay 😼" he grabbed a gift and took a box out the bag.  "this is from yoongi 😳"

"WOWIE I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT ME A NEW IPHONE X." he did the 🤤 emoji. "bitch that's a green iPhone 5c. Fuck you mean iPhone X" Yoongi 🗿d. "oh. Next I'm opening the BIG GREEN BOX!" Tae screamed. "I WONDER WHATS IN IT"

He ripped the green doodoo emoji wrapping paper and there was a big cardboard box. inside there was a fart gun and two minion plushes. "WOW A POOPOO GUN 😹😹😹" this dumb ass bitch yelled at the top of his lungs. "ok! time for this next box. 😼" he grabbed my present and teared that bitch up. He sat there like this 😧 for a long time and he finally went "YERRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"A BASKETBALL" he started tearing up and he kissed his ball and raised it in the air. "thank you, Bean Breaf 😪😙😔!" he came and hugged me.

next he opened a Amazon box. damn they didn't even wrap it.. he sat there in shock and pulled out a bag with a spider man suit in it. "O. M. G. IRON MAN 😭🤲🙏" he screamed. "bruh do he got a brain" someone muttered in the back. i turn around and it's some 17 year old hypebeast drinking smart water. "Jungkook shut up" another dude said. "man you shut up Hoseok. for i run 🏃🏿 yo ass up ⬆️" damn they have other friends? "it's for Halloween" Xania said. "I WAS GONNA BE SPIDER MAN 🤬" the Jungkook kid yelled. "we could both be spider man.. it's okay, emoji man." tae said and put his hands out like this 😐🤲. "there's something else in there too." Kneesha pointed to the box. "BRUH. is this a drawing of my favorite kpop idol?" Taehyung looked in awe at the paper.

 is this a drawing of my favorite kpop idol?" Taehyung looked in awe at the paper

"UGHHH SCHNITZEL OPPA~" he teared up and hugged the framed portrait.

......

"okay it'th cake time" yoongi thpoke. "i hope it's monster trucks 😒" Taehyung spoke in a low tone.

yoongi pulled out the cake and laid it down on the table. "SPONGEBOB 😹😹😹" Taehyung farted. "I call dibs on Patrick's dick 😏" Jungkook said. 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 ANYWASY

Taehyung thought about it for a second. "bet 😏"

we all sat down for cake in the grass because they have no tables or chairs. just a pool. i was eating the shit outta spongebobs eye/cheekbone area when all of a sudden a big ass splash could be heard from probably a mile away. everything grew silent as we watched yoongs head bob up from under the water. Taehyung and Jungkook could be seen right behind where he was pushed in, shocked as a mf. "bruh they just pushed in a man wit a glock." Hoseok muttered to another boy. "Fuck.. we all dead." Jungkook exclaimed.

yoongi emerged from the water with death in his eyes. his clothes stuck to him and it made him look like a big sexy roach. "i swear to devil if my jordans creased..." he looked at tae and jungkook. "them jawns old as fuck anyways, yoongi. they been had creases. them hoes got wrinkles, bruh." jungkook told him.

"fuck you." he walked out of the pool and went inside.

TO BE CONTINUED 😼😼😼👍😅👍