Chapter One

"Are you sure, you want to apart of a band?" asked Dance Monster's manager. "And, being the leader?"

"Yes," Dance Monster said.

"Right now, you only have trainees," the manager replied.

"So? I want to, at least, try," DM responded.

"You have a choice to be a solo artist," the manager says.

"I want to be apart of a band and be the leaders," replied DM.

"Okay...." says the manager. "You could be a very successful solo rapper in the future."

"I said, my answer, I said that I will apart of a band and be its leader," responded DM. The manager sighs.

"Okay," the manager said. "Since, I can't control your decisions. We can start auditions, in a few minutes."

"Good," DM replied. The crew set up a table, some chairs, and microphone. They put six folders on the long, white table. Also, they put one clipboard on the table, as well. He bowed in front of them, showing respect to them. "Thank you."

"I have to go-my," said the manager.

"Okay, bye," Dance Monster exclaimed, who has interrupted his manager. His manager left.

"First up, Kim Taehyung," called DM. Kim Taehyung puts a piece of paper on the front of Dance Monster. Due to Kim Taehyung's shyness, he just did a waved to Dance Monster. Dance Monster judges Tae. His eyes were looking, up and down, making Tae, anxious and nervous about himself. Dance Monster rolled his eyes and went on his phone.

"Start when you are ready," Dance Monster replied. Kim Taehyung sang his grandmother's song, which always puts him to sleep when he woke up from a nightmare or a storm.

"My Sweet Angel." Kim Taehyung sang with a high note. Dance Monster glares at Tae and having a disgusted face.

"Okay! That will be enough for you!" exclaimed Dance Monster.

"O-okay, th-thank you," says Kim Taehyung. He bowed, 'goodbye' to Dance Monster. "Oh! I forgot, one of my closet friends wants to audition, can he audition?"

"Sure," Dance Monster, with a straight face. Park Jimin came out to the room. He puts his paper on the table.

"Hoodie, off," whispered Tae into Jimin.

"I'm scared," whispered Jimin.

"You got this," whispered Tae. Jimin took his hoodie off. Tae gives me a smile. Jimin smiled back.

"I don't have all day!" complained Dance Monster.

"I have to go, now, I will be outside, waiting," Tae whispered.

"Name?" asked DM.

"My name is Park Jimin," said Jimin.

"Go, sing or something," recalled DM, who rolled his eyes. Park Jimin sang his heart out, putting emotion and energy.

Stopping him at midsentence.....

"Okay, Jimin, you can leave now," says Dance Monster.

"Oh, okay," said Jimin. Jimin left.

Dance Monster sighed.

"Next, it is Min Yoongi then Jung Hoseok," says Dance Monster. Min puts his paper on the table. He was rapping. The usual, Dance Monster was being rude.

"Next!" yelled Dance Monster. "You can leave, now. Bye."

"But, I wasn't finished....yet," argued Min.

"I don't care, move on," said Dance Monster. Min left the room. Jung entered the room. Jung gives Dance Monster, an informative paper about himself. 

"Hello! My name is Jung Hoseok! I can sing and rap!" exclaimed Jung, with a smile that shines like diamonds and also can brighten up a room.

Dance Monster did a little smile. 

"Go ahead," said Dance Monster. "Start with the rapping, first and then singing."

"Alright!" exclaimed Jung. He rapped a familiar Korean Rap song, that most every Koreans knows. Dance Monster was putting his attention on his phone and other members' papers.  "Now, I am going to sing a familiar Korean Song." He sang with a beautiful voice that captures people's attention. 

Both of those songs are from Se Jun, a very famous solo Korean pop star. He is a rapper, singer, dancer, and play a small role in Bleeding Heart, a k-drama. 

"Thank you, you can leave, now," says Dance Monster. Jung smiled and left. "Next! It is Jeon Jungkook." He was so surprised that he read the name, Jeon Jungkook. Many managers wanted him to audition for their companies. Jeon Jungkook puts his paper on the table. 

"Excuse me? Mister Kim? Sir?" asked Jeon. 

"Yes?" asked Dance Monster. 

"I just want to say that you're really cool and amazing. I heard some of your songs, I love them so much!" exclaimed Jeon Jungkook. 

Dance Monster smiled. 

"Thank you, please, sing," said Dance Monster. "Or rap." Jeon Jungkook was singing. Actually, waiting until he was done. "Thank you for your time." 

"Thank you! Do I go, now?" asked Jeon. 

"Yes, thank you, again," answered Dance Monster. 

"You're welcome," said Jeon. He left the room. Dance Monster gather the paper in the folders then he drives home.

Author Note's: Hello! *smiles*. Chapter Two might come tomorrow or Wednesday! Kim Namjoon is coming in Chapter Two!!! See you then!