Chapter Four

Soft and quiet crying noise were in Kim Sungmin's room.
"Huh," commented Kim Sungmin. He went to his room, finding a Kim Seokjin crying on the floor and the paper on his desk. He quickly went to Kim Seokjin's side.
"Oh! Namjoom! Umm...he-hell- hello?" stammered Jin.
"I am Kim Sungmin, Namjoon is downstairs," replied Sungmin. "What is wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong," responder Jin, who had tears in his eyes.
"You were just crying," asserted Sungmin. "I couldn't just see you cry and not do anything about bit."
"I feel like no one cares about me," said Jin. "I never did anything amazing."
"I care about you," replied Sungmin. "I will always care."
"Yo-you do," mentioned Seokjin.
"Of course," said Sungmin. "Why do you feel like that you never did anything amazing?"
"When I was younger, I lived in the same neighborhood as my childhood friends. On any special day, all of the families meet together. The fathers would play golf. The mothers with much younger children cook and talk. The children would have fun in the fields. The mothers was bragging about their children's achievements and all of the good things. My mother always just listens. She never share any of my achievements because I never had any. Kim Sungmin, I am not special," explained Kim Seokjin.
"You are special, don't even try to deny," said Kim Sungmin. "If I was your mother, I would be bragging how handsome you are."
"Handsome?" sought Jin. "You think I am handsome?"
Kim Sungmin blushes.
"Y-yes," stammered Sungmin.
"O-oh, thank you," said Jin. Sugamin was getting closer to Jin.
"You're welcome," says Sugamin. "You are the most handsomely man that I ever seen. You are the meaning of perfect. You are special. Kim Seokjin, do you want to prove your mother wrong?"
Kim Seokjin stared at Namjoon's twin brother with his beautiful eyes.
"I do," Jin said with a pleasing voice.
"You can join my Kpop band," replied Sungmin.
"Oh, join your Kpop band? I am not good at singing and rapping," commented Kim Seokjin. "I would hate to drag the band because of me."
"We can always practice together," said Sungmin.
"Really?" mentioned Jin.
"Yes," answered Sungmin.
"Thank you! I would love to join," said Jin. "I can't wait to tell my mother!"
"Don tell anyone, yet," says Kim Sungmin. "But, you can tell Namjoon."
"Oh...." asserted Jin. "Okay!" There were kinda awkward silence now. "I have to sleep, I am getting a little tired." Jin stood up. He walked to the door.
"Wait!" exclaimed Sungmin.
"What?" asked Jin.
"Right now, I really want to do this, you can hate me all you want but please just let me do it," explained Sungmin.
"Do what?" asks Jin. "How I-?" He got blocked by a kiss. Sungmin kissed Jin. Sungmin literally feel the spark. Sungmin's lips travel down to Jin's neck. Sungmin moan as he was holding Jin's hips.
"We shouldn't do this," commented Jin. "What happened if someone caught us?"
Sungmin puts his index finger on Jin's plum lips.
"Shush, baby, my handsome baby," shushed Sungmin. He did a small kiss. "My door is lock,
don't worry, okay?" He did a small kiss again. Jin did a small moan as he lets Sungmin's tongue in his mouth. 
"Okay, boys, time for bed," said the mother. Sungmin broke off the kiss.
"I love you," confessed Sungmin.
"I love you too," commented Jin. "Ever since, we met."
"Same here," says Sungmin. "Have a good night and have sweet dreams."
"You too," mentioned Kim Seokjin.
"I love you since I laid eyes on you," said Sungmin. Sungmin kisses Jin's lips. Jin smiles.
"Now, go to Namjoon's room, my little sweet angel. Sweet dreams."
"Sweet dreams," said Jin. He walked to Namjoon's room. Kim Sungmin went to his study desk to gather up his paper.

Author Notes: Hey! *smiles*! So, how do you like Kim Sungmin aka Dance Monster? I personally hate him. Say your thoughts in the comments! Please? Chapter Five is about the three Kim's dreams! What song do you like from the new album? I LOVE Fake Love! Hope you have a great day! ❤️❤️❤️❤️