Chapter Six

Kim Sungmin woke up.

"Six-fifteen, I guess it is a good time to wake up," asserted Sungmin. He went to the downstairs bathroom. He saw Kim Seokjin in the kitchen, cooking rice and soup. He smiled. "Hello, handsome." Kim Seokjin saw Kim Sungmin. 

"Hello," said Kim Seokjin, who blushed. Kim Sungmin kissed his boyfriend's cheek while he was holding Jin's waist. 

"What are you cooking?" questioned Kim Sungmin. "Smell delicious."

"Rice and soup, making breakfast," Jin recalled. "Do you want some?"

"Sure, thanks," Sungmin said. Sungmin kisses Seokjin and went to the kitchen table. Kim Seokjin smiled. 

Kim Namjoon saw everything from the stairway. 

Oh, you poor thing, Kim Seokjin, you are falling in one of Kim Sungmin's tricks....for the third time Kim Namjoonn thought.

Kim Namjoon went to the kitchen table, acting that everything is normal. 

"Morning, guys," mentioned Namjoon.

"Morning, brother," Sungmin commented. 

"Good morning," Namjoon recalled. Kim Seokjin was too busy, putting the breakfast on the table. 

"This food tastes delicious," Kim Sungmin said.

"Thank you," Seokjin says, with a smile. Sungmin was rubbing Seokjin's leg. Seokjin actually felt that someone loves him for.....well him. It was a good feeling. No, not a good feeling. An amazing feeling.

"So...Sungmin did you found the band members for your band?" questioned Namjoon.

"Yeah, I need to call them then I will have to go to my manager's office," answered Kim Sungmin. 

"I am proud of you," Namjoon says. 

"Thanks," Kim Sungmin said. Kim Seokjin was busy eating. Kim Sungmin is cleaning Jin's cheeks with a napkin. 

"You're welcome," said Namjoon. Kim Namjoon was putting his dishes in the sink. "I will go to my room."

"Alright," said Jin. Sungmin was feeding Jin. 

Hello! *smiles* How are you doing? Chapter Seven is about Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin studying. Do you think it is just studying or something? Also, Kim Sungmin is going to call the other BTS members! Have a nice day!!!

Instagram: bin2_kaba

Twitter: Bin2Books