Chapter Three

The mother of the family puts the food, that fills the kitchen with delicious South Korean smells.
"Thank you for the meal," said Kim Seokjin. "It smells wonderful."
"Oh, thank you, Seokjin," says the mother. Kim Seokjin smiles, as he was washing his hands. The boys were at the dinner table. The mother was putting the last bowls and plates of food ::1down on the table. She was also putting drinks.
Don't stare at Kim Seokjin. Why does he look so handsome? Kim Sungmin thought.
"So, how long you two been friends?" asked Kim Sungmin, who knew Kim Seokjin for a while now.
"Since we all thirteen years old, so, five years," commented Namjoon.
Kim Sungmin was trying not to look at Kim Seokjin. Jin smiles.
"Where is father?" sought Kim Namjoon.
"Right here," said a deep voice.
"Hello, honey," replied the mother.
"Hello," replied the father with a smile.
Five years ago we all meet! How did I just notice how handsome he is? He is always handsome. But, if I am always busy with Kpop Star things. I don't think I have a chance to talk to him at all. Maybe, if I convince him to join my Kpop band.....hmm Kim Sungmin thought. He ended his thoughts with a smirk.
"Hello, father," said the two Kim brothers.
"Hello, Mister Kim," says Kim Seokjin. The father was the kind of man, who doesn't really talk a lot. He held his head, up and sat down on the kitchen chair.
"Son, pass the salt," said the father. His son pass the salt to his father. "How did your audition go, Kim Sungmin?"
Kim Seokjin was looking at Kim Sungmin, giving respect to the becoming a Kpop band member. Kim Sungmin melt into Jin's eyes. He quickly moved his head, away.
"Well, one of the trainees is actually a fan of my music," said Kim Sungmin. Jeon Jungkook....ugh the name makes me gag until I die
"Oh! That sounds good," asserted the mother.
Why is my little Jin look sad? Poor thing, did I say something to him? Or did I do something? If Kim Namjoon did something to my little Jinnie he will pay. Kim Sungmin thought.
Kim Sungmin continue his story with the thoughts about Jin, being sad.
"How is your school doing? Namjoon," asked his mother.
"School is doing good, right now. Exams are coming up in a week so I am making extra time to study," commented Namjoon. "I am also going to study club during lunch, tomorrow."
"Sounds great, son," said the father.
"Oh, Jin, you finished your plate," said Kim Namjoon's mother. "Do you want more food?"
"No, thank you, I would like to go to the bathroom then I go and study some more," asserted Kim Seokjin.
"You may go," mentioned the father.
"Thank you, again, for the meal," said Kim Seokjin.
"You're welcome," acknowledged Jin. He left the room and went a room.
"Kim Namjoon, I want talk to you privately after dinner," said his mother.
"Okay," responded Namjoon. Kim Sungmin was staring his food, wondering why was Jin sad. He forced him to eat his dinner. Hopefully, that can make his stress go away...it didn't. Everyone was done with their food. Kim Sungmin went upstairs. Kim Namjoon was walking to his parents.

Author's Note: Hewo! *smiles*. In Chapter Four, Kim Sungmin and Kim Seokjin is going to talk to each other. Chapter Four will get published tomorrow or Thursday. Have a good day ❤️❤️❤️