My Life So Far

Hi. I'm... Someone. My life has always been rough. I've been on the streets as long as I can remember. Always only just scraping by.

Suddenly I heard something. It was a screeching wailing sound like a dying cat. I instantly knew what it was. The two headed animal. It had the body and one head of a lion, a goats head and a snakes tail. It had been attacking a lot lately and I had never been able to kill it. I climbed up the nearest drainpipe and left the thing clawing at the wall. As the thing was clawing at at the wall I pulled up a tile and jumped on its backs and slammed the tile down on its head. It exploded and I walked away.

I stareted whistling a tune I had heard in a pub I had been outside of once and suddenly a dog came bounding onto me 'Whaaa Ahh gerrof!'
''No! I love you boss!.' Was his reply.
''How am I speaking to you?' I nearly screamed
He stepped off me and cocked his head to one side 'I don't know! I'm Fílos the wolf! Who are you!'
'Wait, A) Fílos, that's not a normal name, B) What is a wolf doing in the city, and C) Why are you here?'
'A) Because I'm greek, B) To find you and C) Same as B.' Fílos became my dog and this is how my life went on for about a month.

😩😢 Sorry this chapter is soooooooo short. I just didn't have much to write about!!