Where Am I?

It was getting dark. That meant it was time to sleep. Fílos was obviously tired and lay down on the blanket we had to sleep on. 'Shove up!' I said to him, he juts groaned and moved. I lay down and closed my eyes 'Night Fílos.' I muttered but he was already asleep.

I woke up with a bump. I thought some people might be poking me again but I opened my eyes and I saw a tree. A tree? There were no trees in the city! She looked around. There was Fílos, phew she didn't know what to do without him. She was sitting in a forest near water. She could heard it.Suddenly she heard cries, 'Look!' She spun around. Two people (a boy and a girl) were running towards us they were dressed in metal. I woke Fílos up. 'We are here in peace. Can we check your arm please?' the boy said. I was reluctant but I showed them my arm. Nothing but dirt.

'OK' the girl said 'Frank, get Coach Hedge! He'll see if she's a demigod.' Frank turned into a cheetah and ran off. Wait. He turned into a cheetah?

'W-what's a demigod?' I asked

'Oh you probably don't know. We'll get Piper to explain that.

'Who's Piper?'

'Oh sh-'

'WHO DO I NEED TO CHECK OUT!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE SHE'S NOT A ROMAN!!!!!! I HAVENT KILLED SOMEONE IN AGGEEES!!!!!!!'

Calm down coach, just smell.'

'OK Frank, I smell you, Hazel and... Another demigod and a wolf. But are you suuurrreee she's not a Roman?'

'I'm not a Roman.' I suddenly muttered

'Well we better get you to camp.'

The camp was amazing. There were twelve big cabins all decorated differently. It was day and one was glowing brightly. Hazel, the girl who had found me said 'That's the Apollo cabin. Next to it is the Artemis cabin, there's the Zeus cabin, then the Poseidon cabin then Hades.'

'Yeah I seem to know somehow, I've never learnt to read and i can read what they say. Athena, Afrodite, Hera, Hephaestus, and so on and those little ones, minor gods right?'

'Yeah! Anyway let me introduce you to my friends.' we ran to where some teenagers were standing in a circle talking 'Hey guys' Hazel caught their attention 'This is... Err... What is your name?' I shrugged

'I don't have one.'

'Well we've got to change that!' Said one girl 'I'm Piper.'

'I'm Annabeth.' Said another girl. A guy who was holding Annabeth's hand said 'I'm Percy.'

'I'm Leo your beutifulness.' a guy said. I blushed, nobody had ever called me beautiful before.

'I'm Jason.'said a guy who was holding Piper's hand.

'You met me this morning, I'm Frank.'

'Ok.'

'Right you need a name.' Piper stated 'Hmmmm... Iris, Kathryn?'

'I like Iris. I'd really like that to be my name.'

'Iris it is then! Would you like a tour of the camp?' Leo asked

'Of course! But I need to get someone.' I whistled and Fíos came bounding

'Yes boss! I love it here!'

'We're going to have a tour of the camp.'

'Ok I love tours!'

'You've never been on one!'

'Are you coming milady?'

'Yes coming! Come on Fíos!'

After the tour Leo told me that the camp was called Camp Half-Blood and it's for people like us who are children of Greek Gods or Godesses. 'So who's your Mum or Dad?' I asked

'Oh my Dad's Hapheastus!' God of a lot of stuff! I laughed, this guy made me laugh he looked like a elf that were in shop windows at Christmas. 'You should be claimed tonight.' Leo said

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well, your godly parent should claim you.'

'Oh ok.'

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😄😄😄 Thanks for reading guys!!!!!!!!!!! Should Iris and Leo to be a couple - Iro? Or are you Leyna fans (Leo and Reyna) Tell me In the comments! Thanks!