☕️Coffee☕️

Katya's POV
I was waiting behind the coffee shop. I was too shy to go in, thinking of many ways it could go wrong. UGH. I hate being shy..

*Ding!* I got a notification, thinking that it was my mom. Nope, it's Trixie. She was calling me.. I'm terrible at phone calls.. I answered so it didn't seem as I was ditching her.

"Katya, where are you?" OH GOD HER VOICE WAS SO SOFT. "Uh... I'm... At the back of the coffee shop.." I whispered, walking up to the entrance. Once me and Trixie made eye contact I hung up the phone.

I walked into the coffee shop. Trixie was at the counter ordering. I didn't really like Starbucks. But their frappes were okay. I walked up to Trixie started to order, forgetting for a moment that I was really shy.

"Uh.. Um.. Can I.. Uh.." I panicked. On the verge of tears I whispered "Nevermind.." Trixie was sitting down by then. Noticing how scared I looked, I sat down.

"Not thirsty?" She was asking about me! "Um.. I kind of am.. I just got scared.." She looked at me sympathetically.

"Anyway.. This is about you.. I'm here to help.." Trixie smiled at me, leaning closer so she could fully take in what I was saying.

I started to get scared that she couldn't understand my Russian accent.. I finished telling her everything I knew. I then ran to the bathroom, I was having a panic attack.

I ran into a stall and started to cry..