I can't sleep! ✈

I looked at Sho in Shock. Couple? Huh? I thought.

"Well goodbye." the lady said and left.

"What--" but before I could say anymore, the doors opened and an announcement came on.

"Plane 14 is ready to departure."

I sighed and grabbed my luggage.

"That's ours. Lets go." I said to Sho.

Sho smirked and walked beside me. I yawned and held tightly onto Sho's arm.

"I'm tired...... Oppa.(means brother in Korean but girls use it to their loved ones)" I said slowly.

Sho had a confused face "Since when did you start calling me oppa?"

"Now. Hehe." I poked out my tongue cutely.

"Ah, alright." Sho smiled.

I digged my face in Sho's arm. He's so warm.. I thought to myself.

When I sat on the chairs of the plane, I immediately went to sleep. I guess I was tired because I didn't get much sleep the previous night. Unexpectedly, I woke up to a sudden movement on the side of my body. I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blury and dark. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and yawned. When I could see clearly, it was already 3am and the pilot had slightly turned off the lights. And there was Sho. His body was leaning against the side of me.

"Sleepyhead." I laughed to myself softly.

Afterwards, I couldn't really sleep. I was wide awake but I didn't want to move so I wouldn't wake up Sho. So then I stayed there, quite in a uncomfortable position, slowly trying to go back to sleep.

There was so no way I can go to sleep now! I thought to myself. My body started to ache and I started to twitch here and there. But I still remained still.

It was now 4:30am and no hope of moving or going to sleep either. It seemed that nearly all passengers were sleeping already except for.. Me.

I want to move but I don't want to wake Sho!