Alcohol Icecream ✈

As Sho's lips were getting closer, the phone rang. Sho immediately seperated our heads and took his hand off my cheek. He started to lick the icecream when I answered the phone.

"Hello?"I said.

"Hi. Is everything fine?" a woman answered.

"Uh, yes. But we asked for 2 beds and not 1." I replied.

"Oh dear! Aren't you a couple? Since it was a girl and boy, we thought you were dating, so you could sleep together. I'm very sorry. Would you like to change rooms?" she said apologetically.

"No, no, no! Its fine. Well I'll be hanging up now. Goodbye." I said and put the phone down.

I sat back down infront of Sho.

"How's the icecream?" as I watched his tongue wrap around the icecream.

My face started to go red. I covered my face and turned around.

"What's wrong?" Sho asked.

"N-Nothing..!" I said, tightly closing my eyes.

Sho suddenly hugged me from behind. His warmth from his body was sending right through me.

"W-What are you doing??!!" I squealed

"You're warm..." he replied quietly.

I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck. I started to shiver.

"This is embarrasing.." as I slowly held onto his hand.

His lips began to brush across my back. I began to shiver even more.

"What has gotten into you..?" I nervously said.

Sho didn't reply. He just kept holding tightly on me.

I looked at the icecream next to me on the table. I took it and smelled it.

"Is this alcohol icecream?.." I whispered to myself.

I looked back at Sho and he was sleeping.

"So he was drunk with just a little of icecream? So thats what hes like.." I whispered.

I slowly took Sho's arms off me and woke him up.

"Stand up. I'll help you into bed." I said.

He hesitated but slowly got up. I held onto him and lied him down on the bed. I put the blanket on him and looked at him.

"Who's the child now?" I whispered and smiled.

I stared at his lips. Ever since the 'incident', his face was the only thing I could think of. I kissed his cheek and started to walk out the room. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave me alone.." Sho tiredly said.

I smiled and turned around. Sho's eyes were still closed. I crouched down next to him and stroked my hand through his hair.

"Go back to sleep." I said.

"No. I'm not tired." he whined.

I laughed. "Yes, you are." I said.

Sho didn't reply. I kissed his cheek one last time and sat on the floor next to him. I locked my hand with his and watched him drift off to sleep. From there, my eyes also became droopy and I fell asleep too.