uh oh karcl

ok so in case you missed it i was gone but that was cause graduation has been everywhere but now im out of my awful school forever and got my diploma ye haw. aNYhOW (old school reference 😏) we left off with carl from jimmy neutron, carl azuz, and bob getting married in Australia after Bob finds Carl and his wife and kids all die, let's get started shall we!

that last sentence left me at 69 words 😍😋😜😝😳😫 also shoutout to @
bc I literally wouldnt have survived school without her yeet yeet essential oil vegans

carl azuz and bob were on their bunk beds playing fortnite and Carl w was in the middle of eating crassont flavored apple pencils when he saw that one was actually not an apple pencil, but actually a stick of poison.

he freaked out because he had just found his will to live when he met carl and bob 30 minutes ago. he didnt wanna die anymore.

they freaked out and took him to the hawaii in canada cause that was where shawn mendes and the Canadian fatcake factory and russia and juice was so it had to have the best hospital.

they accidentally went to the fatcake factory and Miranda cosgrove was the only one there.

The factory was empty because it went out of business when paula dean took all their fat bags and ate them in one bite and then guy fieri ate her 😏😏😏🍑

so there miranda sat, the dead avril song snatcher, all alone in the dark Canadian fatcake factory. she was nude because that's what you do in canada, rubbing butter all over herself. the factory was dark but only dark enough that you could still see her focusing into space singing the icarly theme song. when the boys got in there to try and save carl, she got demon eyes, her head made a robotic turn towards them, and without facing the celling, she shot herself out threw the roof never to be seen again with her huge eggplant.

the husbands were so confused by this that they forgot all about carl dying, even carl. so then carl wheezer died and it was just carl azuz and bob again.

to be continued.