Chapter 1

"Ok class, now what is 6+2?" Mr. Baldi sighed. He seemed to be stressed out today by Bully. Nothing but sling shooting rubber bands at students and stealing kids quarters. No one raised their hand for a full 30 seconds until 1st Prize raised his hand. "Yes, First Prize?" Mr. Baldi said.

"3!ght?" 1st Prize questioned, not really doing the basic math in his head.

"Correct, good job! Come meet me after class for a shiny quarter!" Mr. Baldi exclaimed, while doing a couple of claps.

"HAHA! What!?" Shouted Bully. "That robot can't even do basic math! He just guessed! I'll bet he doesn't even know 0+0 is!" 1st Prize hid his face to avoid the laughs.

"BULLY!" Mr. Baldi shouted. "If 1st Prize got it right, than he gets a quarter! No excuses!

Before Mr. Baldi could move on to the next problem, The Principle of the Thing walked in the classroom. All students eyes shot to the principle.

"Sorry to interrupt your class, Baldi!" Principle Thing panted, which it seemed he ran as fast as he could to his class.

Mr. Baldi mumbled,"What has to be so important to interrupt my class?"

"Well, is a new student important to you?" The Principal asked, in a sarcastic way. The whole class gasped. Even Mr. Baldi gasped under his breath. "Haha, yup!"The Principal chuckled. "Everyone say hello to Playtime!" 

Suddenly, a small girl with a red hoodie on covering her face walked into the big classroom. All eyes were shot at her. It was like a movie star walked in the class. Playtime slowly walked towards the empty desk, who was right next to Bully. As soon she sat down in the desk, Principal Thing spoke.

"Welp, I hope you enjoy your new class, Playtime! See you soon!"

"Heh, enjoy." Bully mumbled, but loud enough so that the class could here him. Everyone laughed, except for Playtime and Mr. Baldi. He just frowned at boy, while Playtime didn't have a response.

"So, uh, Playtime? Would you like to share some facts about yourself?" Mr. Baldi politely asked. The small child shook her head to side very slowly. "Are you sure?" Mr. Baldi questioned. Playtime sightly nodded her head. 

"Would you maybe want to take off that hood?"

As soon as Playtime heard those words come out of the teachers mouth, she shook her head no really fast. All of the students were confused, even a couple of kids letting a "What?" or "Huh?" Mr. Baldi seemed to be a little concerned for the girl.

"Are you OK, Playtime?" Mr. Baldi asked worriedly. Everyone was watching her, seeing what she will respond with. After about 30 seconds, nothing. No movements. No words. Nothing. Mr. Baldi sighed,"Alright everyone, lets continue with the lesson."

45 minutes have passed. 15 minutes until recess. All eyes were shot at the clock.

"Ugh...Can't time move any faster?" The Bully whispered.

"OK, now who would like to answer 2-8?" Mr. Baldi asked. No one made a peep. "Come on class, it's not that hard." He stared down the class until his eyes were looking at Playtime. "Alright, Playtime! You will be answering this problem!" As soon as Playtime heard her name, she jumped. Everyone was now looking straight at her. Playtime didn't answer. "Ahem, Playtime? 2-8? Whats the answer?" Mr. Baldi said, impatiently. Still no word from the small girl. She only looked down at her desk. All of a sudden, everyone hears slapping noise. The students looked at where the noise was coming from. It was Mr. Baldi slapping his ruler with his hand. "Playtime? Your answer, please." He said in a annoyed way. The whispers started. They could be heard from all around the room. Mr. Baldi was getting closer to Playtime, and the slapping was getting louder.

"Uh, I think you should answer." Bully whispered worriedly. "When you ignore him, he-"

"Playtime?! Do You Have An ANSWER?!" Mr. Baldi exclaimed. The girl looked at the bully, than at the teacher. She didn't answer still, but she was afraid. Everyone noticed her shaking and her mouth was quivering in fear. 

"NO ANSWER?!" Mr. Baldi shouted, but his ruler as even more loud. The teacher grabbed Playtime by her hood and placed her on the ground. Playtime was shaking so bad, she couldn't move her legs. Then, a loud SLAP noise was heard. All the students gasped. The ruler as so strong, it ripped the small girl's red hoodie. Her hood was laying on the ground, and now everyone could see Playtime's face clearly. Her hair was all tangled and messy. Her eyes were  scribbly looking, which gets into a different pattern each second. Playtime was crying black tears, but she had blood dripping of her mouth. The back of her neck was as red as her hoodie. She was bleeding out of her neck. Everyone was shocked, even Mr. Baldi, silently staring at the bloody ruler. After a minute, Playtime ran straight out of the classroom, leaving tiny drops of blood on her way out. 

Everyone was talking about what just happened. Except for Bully. He just stared. Stared right at Playtime's desk. He turned away about a minute later. Who was this girl? Was she hiding her face cause she thinks shes ugly? Before anymore thoughts can process through the boy's head, the recess bell rang.