Night flight

Hiccup's PoV
Ah finally bud time to ourselves, but I'm not going to cover for you when Astrid finds out we are gone.
Nobody's PoV
Hiccup was sleeping peacefully in bed rather early around 7pm, he normally would go to bed at 10pm. But thanks to toothless who made him run all around the edge to give him a bath he was pretty tired and the peg leg did not help.
later that night toothless had gotten cranky due to the lack of the night flight that one legged boy and his dragon take around the island but due to the running hiccup had just passed out. the dragon later pounced onto his Best Friend and made him groan in pain. " Wha..What happened" still sleepy hiccup said and toothless just growled in annoyance. The dragon kept pleading hiccup to go for a flight but hiccup was just to sleepy. "Toothless I'm sleepy we will go for a flight in the morning ok?" Said hiccup. Suddenly out of the blue toothless pushed him outside his hut and hiccup oh poor hiccup was getting tossed from side to side till he gave up and mounted toothless and here we are.....
Astrid's PoV
I was walking to hiccup's hut when a flash of black darted through the sky, and the person riding the black figure was non another than hiccup, So I called Stormfly and flew after my Boyfriend. 5 minutes later I was right on top of him and I counted to Stormfly 5, 4 ,3 , 2, and 1 I jumped of my dragon and landed on toothless's back. he just gave his signature gummy smile as he already recognised who was the one on his back. Hiccup though had not recognised me yet so, I tried something cheeky, smirking I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek, he yelped in suprise and soon realised who had kissed him, meanwhile i was smirking in delight. "Oh my Astrid you suprised me" he said "That's the only thing I could have done as you didn't even recognise your Girlfriend land behind you?" he giggled at that and pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss. Sparks bursted through my body and melted into the kiss. We soon had arrived at hiccup's hut and headed in hands entwined and foreheads glued together. We both jumped into bed in our comfy shirt and leggings and pants. Hiccup's hand had made it to my waist while I rested my head against his chest.
"Good night Milady" said Hiccup. "Good night Hiccup" I said and slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber.