Betrayal

Ok Guys, Umm... So I had some free time so I just wanted to Post this one shot in, hope you like it. (Takes place after S6 episode 2)

Me and my dad had just saved Berk from the dragon flyers and were checking if anyone got hurt, I was walking to the great hall after checking if everyone was ok when I heard the gang talking about me? "He's such a screw up, I don't even know why we follow him, he almost got us killed" Snotlout and Tuff said "Yeah, He always overdoes stuff I don't even know why I am dating him, I'll just break up with him. I never thought that the gang thought about me like that. I had enough. "Why not break up with me now huh?" "Hicc-Hiccup" "I never knew you guys thought of me like that, if you did I wouldn't have even joined you." "Maybe it's for the best you guys can handle yourselves and I can move back to Berk? How's that sound? I bet wonderful right? Once we get to the edge I'm going to pack my stuff and just leave ok?" "Hiccup no" said Astrid "Huh What's with the care all of a sudden? I thought you wanted to break up with me because I always overdo things?" Every just looked down in shame "Thought so"
.
.
.
Back at the edge
.
.
.
The minute I reached the edge I just headed to my hut not caring what the gang was saying,I started packing and was ready to leave, when suddenly Astrid came in "Hiccup don't go" "Astrid don't even try, find someone else, clearly I'm not for you, especially if you think that way." with that I just took off into the horizon with my Best Friend and did not look back.

Ok guys this is sad, the next update will be on the next time I have free time or on Tuesday.😃