Chapter One: Problems

Chapter One

It was late morning when Relden decided to take Reece home and away from the building, he asked his friend Monica to drive him back home, and as a best friend Monica said yes. When they went off there's a light drizzle and the rain is getting near so they quite hurry up.

"Hi Reece." Monica greeted and Reece only gave a light smile but didn't speak, she's afraid. When Relden sat on the passenger seat Monica whispered something to him. "Is she mute or something?" Monica tried not to be rude, Relden gave a smile and shook his head.

"No, she's not mute. She's just, shy?" It comes out more of a question than an answer but Monica leave it off, thinking that it's not the time to find that out so she just nodded and drive back to the siblings adobe.

The car ride was silent, Reece was only looking at the window, staring at all the trees and people passing by outside, she's getting afraid, she's afraid of what will happen if she encounter a person, this sickness make her sick, she's always afraid of being wrong! And she can't find the solution, she surely wants to fix herself and live a life with no worries, but being in this situation, She don't know what to do, and everybody else around her.

Everything seems quiet until suddenly Reece break the ice. "Can we stop? I want to go to the bathroom." She said, it looks like she's very unsure about her request.

"Sure, just a second, I'm going to park this old grandpa." Monica replied with a smile, so Reece won't be that much afraid of her. She parked the car near the Convenient store, actually a lone-some Convenient store and also an old one, though with this kind of a store, they still continue. As usual, Reece keep looking at the environment, she's still afraid and very anxious about that. Suddenly Relden asked Monica. "Hey, I'll buy some food for us to eat, do you want to come with me? or--"

Monica cut him off and say. "Nah, you'll two go ahead." Monica gladly replied.

Relden goes outside of the car, and from inside Reece tried to open the door."Uhm..." Reece can't open it, and Monica notice it, so she told Reece...

"You're doing it wrong." Monica said kind of hopeful and mix disappointed, which is heard by Reece, and it looks like this ain't right, Reece look very anxious and Monica noticed that. "Uhm... are you okay?" Monica tried to ask, while slowly putting her hand in Reece's hand to hold it.

Reece imagination blows again as she reheard every sentence that comes in Monica's mouth, and for her it looks like Monica's voice turn evilly, echoes filled her head and it repeated many times, it makes her go crazy, it makes her bizarre, so she do what she do best, she scream in panic once again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her voice was heard all over the place that Relden quickly go to the car and Monica panicked also,.

"What? What did I do wrong?" Monica asked, panicking, trying to reach out Reece but Reece only back off.

"No! I am wrong! Wrong! Always wrong! Wrong! Wrong!" Reece shouted and Relden hugged her but she's just like being possessed, she wants to run away and hide from all people. hide away from this world and bury herself in the ground, but it's impossible, like her being right possible.

"What's happening?!" Monica asked frantically and Relden looked at her with pity.

"I'll explain it to you Monica when we got home just drive, drive." Said Relden, Reece was still fighting his brother grip that she didn't noticed she already peed in her pants.

"This is going to be a tough day." Relden said in his mind.

* * *

"Mom, I want you to separate with that man that you called your husband." Marcus said, looking at his mother's eyes and begin in comforting her while she began to cry again, her mother was feeling down she can't do what Marcus is trying her to do, she don't want to be left out, she needs him.

"I'm sorry Marc but, I can't, I don't want to have a broken family, It's also for your brothers and sisters, after all he's still your father." Marcus stand up sighing at what had his mother said, why can't she understand? Out of all people? Why does that have to become my father? He can't replace him, he can't.

"Marc, please understand mum, Dad told me she loves mum before he left the house and he can't live without her, Same as mum too." Valerie complained, as the second offspring she have to be alert like her brother, especially when it comes to this kind of problem. Since they were children their Dad has become brutal, selfish, and careless not just to their mother, but also to them. This problem push Marcus to live on his own, make a life of his own, but it's not easy when to have a peaceful life while your family is suffering.

"Love?! What does that man know about love? Val can I ask you? When does the last time you heard the word I love you from your father?" Marcus asked clearly angry. His other siblings shook their heads in disapproval. Val sighed in defeat, knowing her brother was right."I haven't, since we were young, until now, and I think for the rest of my life too." She meekly said with the hint of disappointed in her tone.

Marcus put his hand on the table, at first he started tapping silently, followed by him whispering no over and over again. He's voice is getting louder and louder, same as the tapping on the table, until he finally lose it. "No! Never! Right!? How can he said he love mum if he can't even say that to us, why do we live in the first place though?!" Marcus exclaimed mockingly, he knew he is right about their darn father.

"Stop! Marc, your scaring mum and the children!" Val shout at him. Marc suddenly got pissed off, tears are wanting to go out of his eyes but he fight it off, on the other hand Val was crying too along with her mum and their brother and sisters, they were covering they're ears and the two year old was crying furiously, Marcus bit his lip and guilt but the anger still rushed in his veins.

"You know what? I'm going to find that bastard and cut his head off!"

Val was horrified what has his brother said and when Valerie was about to say something, the door creaked and that interrupted them all, even the two year old stopped crying when they saw the person right at the door.