Chapter Three: Crimes

Chapter Three

"So is your sister asleep now?" Monica asked to Relden, Relden looked back at his sister who was sound asleep leaning on the car window.

"Yep, she looks like it." Relden said before sighing and looking at Monica

"So? That's Atychphobia?" Monica asked in disbelief.

"Yup. It's out of control, sometimes she's quiet and then all of a sudden she freaks out." Relden explained and Monica nodded.

"Honestly, I never heard of a phobia like that, but I hope she'll be okay soon." Monica replied and Relden chuckled.

"Thanks, I do too." Relden looked back at his sister, she's having that calm face and Relden wanted it to never leave, he loves his sister and he didn't want her to suffer.

* * *

Both police officers took a ride to the victim's death place. Xavier drove the car, while Seth just keeps acting like a child, getting bored. "Seriously, does it takes a million hours to go to that Robbin Jenner?" Seth just looked pissed.

"A good officer must wait, a better officer must behave and a best officer must be patient." Xavier look at him in disappointment at the rear view mirror of the car, Seth just shrugged and make a psssound.

"What? I'm now patient." Seth tried giving a convincing answer.

"Let's just go down now, I can see the house of the victim, and look many police officers are there." Xavier replied.

They both get out of the vehicle and gazed the environment, looking for unusual things that may be connected to the crime. As they go further the police and the inspectors already saw them and they made a sign that signs the two to go to them.

"Good afternoon Inspector Clara McKinley, pleasure to meet you, and we're very thankful for your participation in this case." Xavier gladly said.

"Well good afternoon too, and I'm honored to work with one of the most greatest detective in this city." Clara replied with a smile.

"Oh, by the way this is Seth, my partner in crime."

"Hello, I'm Sir Seth pleasure to meet you." Seth gave a cheeky smile, and gave her a hand kiss.

"Why thank you Sir Seth." Clara spoke with a little bit exaggeration.

All of them just talk with each other, talking about the crime, talking how can they solve it. Suddenly a burst of wind just stroke their faces, and Seth just shiver a little bit, before he say that they need to go inside, cause he felt it's gonna be a hard rain.

The investigators, police, detectives and other crews pack their belongings and start to go inside of the said house. "Come on! all inside the house." Xavier exclaimed.

"Xav, I think it's going to be a really hard rain." Clara gesture.

"The girl is right, it's gonna be a tough one." Seth said, while sneaking a peek into the window seal, and seeing the very hard wind and rain.

Well as a conservative and caring one, Xavier suggest the troop to find evidences and gather forensic files for the said case. Everyone follows his instructions and immediately split up to find evidence.

Even if the house is fully sealed, they can still feel the cold wind, spreading through their skin, making them shiver. But they still continue to find those important things.

***

Monica parked the car in the area of her condominium, the siblings are going to stay there for a little while. Relden get out of the car and get Reece without waking her up, he still want a quiet evening for him and Monica.

After that, they go to the elevator and headed up.

"Hey." Relden said.

"Yes." Monica briefly answered.

"I'm sorry that we have to stay with you, I know that it's too much but--" Relden said, apologizing for the whole problem he caused.

"It's okay Den, I understand, just relax okay? I'm always here for you and for your sister." Monica gladly replied, Relden really think that she is the angel that they've been waiting for, Monica is a really good friend.

After the conversation they got out and go directly to her condo. Her condo is a really big one, it has two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a perfect kitchen and living room. It's like a really big house. "You're sister can sleep in any of those two bedrooms." She stated.

"I'm just going to get her to the bed." Relden replied and Monica gave a nod.

"I'm going to change, see you in a bit, if you need anything just talk to me." Monica gave a warm smile and Relden nodded to and swiftly carry his sister to the bedroom.

He tuck Reece in and rub her forehead softly so she can sleep tightly. Relden felt the cold wind, he close the window and rush out doing it before the rain fall down. It's a really hard rain. He turn off the lights in the room and close the door, he go directly to Monica's Room.

***

Atcha! The third chapter is done sorry for the late year update I'm teally sorry ^_^