Savior (F.Reader x Haybusa)

A/n: Warning Sad ending?
This story made me sad for breaking Hayagura... I ship Hayagura....and I don't have a crush on haya I just love playing him ...

Reader Info:
Name : (Fullname)(A/n: I'm useless😢)
Weapon: your weapon of choice :)
Role: Ninja(Like Hayabusa and Hanabi ... But the reader is An Assassin)

Story Plot:
You are a shadow clan ninja. And haya saved you on a mission before. You Admire him a lot.
You have one goal.
Prevent Hanabi from Killing the former shadow.

"Y/n's POV"
It's already been several months for me of stalking Hanabi... I couldn't let her kill the former shadow... that's haya's job...

I know Hanabi is doing this so she Could revenge on Hayabusa for Making her hopes up that Hayabusa loves her...

But haya loves that white-haired girl... what was her name again? Kagura? Yeah.. that's right his childhood friend kagura... I admit that I'm a little bit jealous of her but... As long as haya is happy... I'll be happy...

"Hanabi's POV"
I feel someone's Presence...
Someone's following me... Don't tell me it's that girl again...
"Shadow Girl Come out now or I will use Higanbana on you!"

The shadow girl revealed herself

This girl is so annoying like Seriously, She's been stalking me for months now... Now I want to know her reasons for stalking me.

"Hey, you shadow girl why are you stalking me? are you planning on assassinating me?"

The girl raised her hands up like she's surrendering.

"I mean no harm Scarlet"

"So what's your reason for stalking me?"

"To prevent you from Killing the former shadow... It's Haybusa's job..."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm good At spying... And revenge won't do anything good for you Hanabi... as long as kagura is in haya's life, He will be happy "

Well... this girl has a point what matters if I became the leader of scarlet and the shadow clan ... if Hayabusa could be happy with that Short Granny Girl... That's right I must kill That Girl... So Hayabusa will be mine!

I smiled at the shadow girl "Now I get what you mean... Thanks for making things clear for me I should Kill that girl instead of killing the former shadow... You're a genius! Now farewell, I must be going now to kill that white-haired mage!"

"Y/N's POV"
"Now I'm gonna kill That white-haired mage!" That's the last word Hanabi said before running off

No... what have I done?
I must stop her from killing kagura... If Kagura Dies haya will be sad...

I must stop her ... I don't want Hayabusa to be sad... I only want him to smile... even not for me... I only want him to be happy...

I must find Kagura before Hanabi does...

~Time skip Presented to you by Author chan :D~

I finally Found Kagura! I must warn her about Hanabi.

I tried to go near kagura but she Almost killed me with her Umbrella!!!!

"Kagura's POV"
I hear someone's footsteps...