Perfect for each other(Reader x Gusion)

gusion paxley patriarchs

okay heres my evidence that I've been planing to do this.... and yeah I've been playing weird games.... and sorry if this isn't... umm what you've expected since, I'm stressed at school since there are so many stuff to do like, Singing in a choir for an exam in MAPEH(and it's quite umm great!) and a VA project in english... which made my voice umm... kinda disapeared for a while ^-^

 kinda disapeared for a while ^-^

Officially broke wattpad

[Prolouge]

The  Paxley family is one of the most powerful and prestigious magic families in the land of Dawn, and each member is raised to become a mage of the finest order.

While the (L/N) family  is also one of the most powerful and prestigious families in the land of Dawn.

If the beliefs of the Paxley family is that  who ever uses a sword is weak.

While the (L/N) family believes that who ever cannot face an army of enemies alone isn't a true (L/N). (Yikes! that's harsher than Gusion's family! but it doesn't mean the army is hundreds of men maybe an army of 1? lol).

And the two strict family has one agreement so that the two families won't go to war.

And that's an arrange marriage between the 4th son of Paxley's Patriarch(You know who he is), and the Only daughter of the patriarch of (L/N)family at a young age, since the Patriarch of (L/N) heard that Gusion is good at light magic at a young age, and he wanted his daughter to be wed by a strong magician(mage or what ever you want to call them hehe) so he could ensure that his precious princess would be protected by a rightful man.

So the princess of the (Y/N) family, weekly visits The Paxley's mansion with a group of body guards (since (Y/n)'s father was overprotective of his only daughter.) so keep a watch for her safety, and the reason why (Y/N) was the one to visit the guy, it was a request from the patriarch of Paxley since he didn't want, Our beloved Gusion to embarass the name of Paxley because of his rebelious side, and this visitation thing was to create a bond between the 2 so that they won't marry a total stranger.

Gusion and (Y/N) got along pretty well, even though (Y/N) is the opposite of Gusion, kind,sweet,obedient, they just somehow miraculously get along with each other.(Umm, fun fact, it is said your true Love will have the opposite liking, or traits that will complete your ... um, what you're not good at?"

And because of Gusion's behavior, the both of them got into trouble many times, but(Y/N) stopped visiting Paxley's manor ,beacause she needs to study more harder and more advance magic, and mostly to learn how to properly control of her very special power.

This made Gusion more rebelious, and he got rebelious when he became a teen, and when the day when Gusion is gonna take test of Paxley came, he passed but, he must choose one decision, his home, or his desire of his magic sword magic! but he was dependent so he chose to leave the family, while the Patriarch allowed him to leave.(which is a bad decision )

While the next day after Gusion left his family, the Patriarch of Paxley received a Letter from the Patriarch of (L/N) and what was written is"I want you and your son to visit the (Y/N) manor, my dearest daughter wants to see her Friend, and I  believe it's time for them to know about their engagement" the letter made the patriarch of Paxley sweat since Gusion is already gone, and he had noticed that he made big mistake, so he just sent a letter that the engagement is canceled, cause (Y/N) isn't a fitting bride for his son and also his son is gone, and this letter made the patriarch of (L/N) mad and he started a war against the Paxleys.

While (Y/N) who didn't know that the war was started because of an engagement she didn't know yet, and thought that their father only got into some misunderstanding, she left the (L/N) manor, believing that once she found her friend which she hasn't seen for years, will be able to help her of stopping the war between their families.

To be continued since I broked wattpad.(Another app...)

and I lost most of the parts I've written by accidently oppening another draft of this story...-_- I'm ruuuunnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttt oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnncccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh why wattpad!!!! cjljcbksbkcgbvd,ksnehf,snd.alsjlksn c,xmnbvcxcvbnm,lkjhgfdsz .lytrsxvb