Perfect for each other :Part1

So lets get back into the story.

[3rdpov]

(Y/N) left her home for several years now

To search for her childhood friend.

she traveled the land of dawn by herself despite the harm it could do to her.

as for her money,the money she brought didn't last,so she did some chores at some villages.

but only chores that includes magic.

and her magic abilities help her to provide herself some food and some place to sleep.

and of course there are times that she would need to sleep in the wild

so she would only sleep in top of a tree and cast a magical barrier.

one day she passed on a village which was controlled by bandits.

the villagers noticed her carrying a (Staff,Wand,earrings proving you're a magic user)

the villagers made an offer to (Y/N) if she can help them to eliminate the bandits and save 2 girls taken by the bandits,they will give her a handsome reward.

So (Y/N) accepted the offer since it's like hitting 2 birds with one stone!

she'll be able to help the villagers free from the bandits,and she would be rewarded.

So (Y/N) looked for the Bandit's hideout by using a magical map that looks blank but it will always lead you to your desired place by just asking the map kindly.

earlier the villagers told (Y/N) that the bandits are hiding in their hideout cave near the village.

and the villagers were right! the hide out is a cave near the village.

The villagers recommended that (Y/N) should change her clothes into one of their clothing like their own to make her look like one of them.

so she changed her outfit and placed her old outfit and(Staff,Wand,) her magical back that can be turned into a necklace!

She can summon her weapon if she placed it into her bag, and she was trained to defeat an entire army by herself since it's the (L/N)test

now prepared and looking like a part of the villagers, she went into the cave.

a bandit guarding the cave saw her and asked"Who and what are you doing here beautiful lady>"(Be glad this bandit isn't a Perv)

"I'm an offering to the leader of the bandits sire" The bandits scratch his head"Wait hasn't the villagers send another girl earlier?"

"yes... they say I'm a second offering to the leader of the bandits" the guard stopped scratching his head"Well if you said so, Hey you there!"

the guard called a bandit"Wut is et?"(what is that) "You take this girl to the Leader!she's another offering from the village,so don't lay a scratch on her!"

"Okay, me won't do that to boss' future mistress." "Good now bring her now!"

the Bandit grabs (Y/N)'s hand and brings her into a room filled with so many riches... and there's a man writing on his desk with a woman who's neck has a chain.

"Stay here girl,I'll talk to the boss" (Y/N) Nodded and watch him go....and the leader noticed the low ranked bandit and asked"What do you want?"with an annoyed tone,the bandit's body started to shake "I'm only here to give you another offering of the villagers!"

"What offering?" "Another girl boss..." the leader hit the desk with his right hand(Hey I forgot what action is that)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER WOMAN?!WHAT I NEED IS THEIR WEALTH! NOT ANOTHER DOLL!THEY ALREADY GAVE ME 2 GIRLS"