4

We're having our test and I'm already done when Jisoo decided to go out, followed by Dahyun.

"Five minutes" Said by our professor.

I laughed because of my friends who were fighting just for a piece of paper I gave to them.

"Be quiet, Lisa and Company!"

"Yes, ma'am, we're sorry." I said then bowed to her.

I'm watching my friends and pray not to be caught when my phone vibrated.

Kimchikin sent 3 messages

Kimchikin
BITCH GIMME THE ANSWERS FASTER! I DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS IN MY PAPER!

LISA MANOBAN STOP FLIRTING WITH OUR PROFESSOR AND SEND ME NUDES!!

I MEAN THE ANSWERS YOU SMARTASS!

I sent her the answers then Jisoo and Dahyun entered the room. Dahyun quickly seated and wrote the answers in her paper. While Jisoo smacked me in my shoulder.

"Goodness gracious, what took you so long?" Jisoo said while writing the answers.

"Three minutes." Our prof said earning groans from my classmates.

"Ma'am, may I go out?" Hwasa said while looking at our friends.

Our prof signaled okay then Hwasa gave her paper to our prof. After that, I asked if I can go out too.

After our little act, we waited for our friends.

"Oh my fucking god. The test is freaking hard. My head's aching." She said while holding her head.

"As if you're thinking about how to answer the test." I said then Hwasa glared at me but I just laughed at her.

--

We're having our break here on the rooftop because the professors were called to have a meeting.

"Bam, do you have it?" I asked Bam Bam while changing into t-shirt.

"Of course, it's in my bag." He said while playing games with his phone.

I managed to find it and quickly lit it up.

"Guys, I heard there's another transferee today that's why our prof held a meeting." Jimin said to us. Picking up his cigarette.

"Really? I hope it's a girl with hot body."

After I said that, Jisoo quickly got up from nap.

"Shit, I hope that she'll be our classmate. It's gonna be fun!" Jisoo said while wriglling her eyebrows and laughed.

Then laughter fills up the rooftop.

I'm on my 3rd stick when my phone beeped. I received a notification that Deukes tweeted. Ah right! I forgot about her.

Deukes
Ain't my fault that I'm fab 💋

I should dm her. I don't like to lose and I won't lose like this.

16:28

Lee-mar-yo: hey baby

Lee-mar-yo: saw ur tweet

Lee-mar-yo: i like u

Lee-mar-yo: i think i luv u

Deukes: excuse me?

Deukes: we don't even know each other

Deukes: do u even know 'like' and 'love'?

Lee-mar-yo: so?

Lee-mar-yo: do u want us to get to know each other first before i say that i love you?

Lee-mar-yo: lets go then.

Lee-mar-yo: ur place or my place? ;)

Lee-mar-yo: i suggest that we should go in my place ;)

Deukes: fuck off.

Deukes is now offline. . .

Did I just got rejected again? Oh holy fuck. The stars are brightly shining. Great.

"What with your ugly face, Lisa?" Jisoo abruptly ended my thoughts.

"I don't know, maybe because you're just seeing a reflection?" I said then rolled my eyes on her. Then laughed because she glared at me. Oh sweet jisoos, you started it. She just raised her middle finger up and smirked.

I received a text from Jisoo and we all looked at her. Looks like she forwarded it to us.

"It's almost Five. Who wants to get laid tonight?" Jisoo shouted and grinned while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Me!" Dahyun, Jimin, Bambam, Hwasa said while raising their hands like a kid.

"How 'bout you, Lisa?" Jisoo eyeing me with her hands on her waist.

I rolled my eyes on them, "Fine, let's go."

We're almost over the gate and bid our goodbyes and parted ways.

Lee-mar-yo
M2 tonight ;)