6

I was awoken by the sudden luminous light, scrunching my eyes, knowing its daytime already causing me to wake up.

"Bish, if I were you, I would run to my bathroom as soon as possible knowing that we only have 20 minutes left before our first subject." Just by the voice of it, I already knew who it was. "Now, please, get your ass off and hurry!"

I quickly went to bathroom and while changing my clothes, Jisoo called.

"Lisa! Hurry! I'm already hungry!" I can totally imagine that she's pouting right now. Well, what's new, right?

"Can't you see that I'm changing, you motherfucker!" I said then quickly left the bathroom "Now, bitch, let's go."

I quickly made my way to shotgun seat then Jisoo follows to the Driver's seat.

Fuck this hangover. I promise not to drink again! I laid my head onto the window closing my eyes trying to sleep some more. After some time, I peeked when the car halts. This place is familiar. Of course, it is.

"Hey, Chikin, did you ordered me some?" I said the licks my lip when my lips suddenly got dry.

She just winked at me then smiled. "I thought you were sleeping.. so.. yeah.. I didn't." she then laughed at me. "Of course, I did! What do you think of me? I'm just tryn'a see your reaction. Well, hun, what's new? You are ugly." After saying that, she laughed again. Such a fucking crazy girl indeed, I wonder why did I became friends with her.

"So, Limario.. what do you want me to do?" Jisoo asks while her left hand is on the steering wheel and the other one has a chicken leg.

I looked at her with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you already forgotten our bet?" she glanced at me then fixed her eyes on the road.

So that's why she picked me up and bought me chicken nuggets. "Well, whatever. Have you already heard?"

"About what?" I said while munching on my nuggets.

"About Jiminnie said? I heard that it's a girl and she'll be transferred to our section today."

Jisoo maneuvered the wheels then safely parked her car to her usual spot.

"Bitch, what? I thought Jimin said that, the girl you were saying-were already transferred yesterday?" I opened the door then waited for Jisoo to go out from the car.

"I don't know, but, let's talk about it later because, in case you don't know, we only have two minutes left." Then we quickly headed to our room then went to our seat. Good thing that the professor is not yet here.

When I saw Jimin, I smacked his head. "Hey! What's that for?" he said while rubbing the part I smacked.

"You'll know later." Jisoo said "But wait guys, earlier when I was about to enter our room, I heard our prof's talking." Bam said. "What is it?" RM asked him.

"I heard that the girl that Jimin's talking about yesterday were bullied and someone reported it to the office.. and I think that's the reason why they held a meeting yesterday." Bam explained and I'm silently listening to him.

"Why though? Who caused it?" Jimin asked then fixed himself. Then our professor came in.

"Good morning, class. I think you already know that bullying isn't the right thing to do right?" I rolled my eyes on our professor. Here she goes again, nagging. If she's not beautiful, I am not going to flirt with her. After some nagging about bullying stuffs, she announced that we have a new classmate today. Then our professor gestured someone to come in.

Right then, a girl shyly came in. Some of my classmates and friends gasped.

She then stands in the center with her head hung low. I raised my eyebrows and noticed that she have a cuts, bruises and band-aids in her.

Even though we are in the last row, we clearly heard what she said.

"Hello, guys. I am Park Chaeyoung. Please take care of me."