Well, it all started 4 years ago today. I've been wasted away for two years now, though.

~~~~~~

"Hey Courtney, wait up!" I heard Crystal yell from behind me. I turned around and ran to my best friend. "I can't believe we're going to college in two months!" I practically screamed. She laughed and nodded her head. This was our last day as high schoolers and we knew we were going to miss this place. "Do you know what you're wearing to graduation?" I asked Crys as we walked towards our part-time job aka our favorite breakfast café aka Starbucks. "Yeah. Something pretty cute, yet simple, how about you?" I nodded.

We get to Starbucks and walk to the counter. Its almost 7 in the morning so I'm not surprised people are starting to trickle in. "Welcome, what would you like to order?" A low voice asked with an accent. I didn't look up because I was trying to find my credit card, but Alexis did and kicked my leg. "Ouchies! What did you do that f-". I cut myself off when I saw the guy at the counter. He had long dirty blonde hair that was put into a coif, light blue eyes, a lip ring, about my height and in the customary uniform. It was like a dream guy. "Uh, hi. I would like a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and that's i-" "Her name is Desirae; she is 18 and very single!" Crystal cut me off. My eyes got wide and I almost kicked her. "Crys! Really!?" I yelled at her as I felt a blush on my cheeks. "Sorry, but I would have the same as her and a Chocolate Chip Cookie." She said and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone as it rang. "Hello?" "May I speak to Miss. Morris?" "This is her speaking, how may I help you?" "I am sorry to inform you that your daughter Lianna was in a car accident and unfortunately and lost a lot of blood. She is at WakeMed Raleigh Campus Hospital and is currently on Life Support. If you can, please make it within an hour time." I was speechless. I heard a ringing in my ears before I said, "I'll be other there in 20 minutes." and hung up. I saw Crystal screaming at me and the dream guy looking at me with concern, but I couldn't hear them. Now before you give me dirty looks, Lianna is my adoptive daughter somewhat. Someone whose name shall remain nameless, Brianna, left me a note and a 2 week old baby. Of course I took her in because I'm a caring person and I wouldn't let the baby be transferred from house to house as a foster child. I love Lianna like she is my own because it kind of like she is. She is 3 now and already getting ready for Kindergarten. Crystal put her hands on my shoulder and started shaking me. I hadn't noticed people were around me asking me if I was okay. "Courtney! What is wrong? Who was that? Is everything okay?" Crystal asked me and put her hands on my face. I hadn't known I was crying until my shirt started to feel moist. I spun around and ran out of the café. "Courtney, wait up!" "Lianna was in a car accident, I need to get to the hospital before she... disappears!" "What!?" Crystal yelled and ran even faster as I started the car. She jumped in and quickly put her seat belt on as I stepped on the gas.

~~~~~~

"Lianna Skylar Morris." "Ok, may I ask who you are?" I was getting irritated with this lady. First thing, she has a horrible attitude and looks like a crayon melted on her face. Second thing, she is rolling her eyes after every breath I make like are you mad that I'm alive? Third thing, I mean who else would want to see a 3 year old that was just in a car accident? "Her mother and her aunt, now is this interview over?" She rolled her eyes and Crystal reached out to grab my arms, but it was too late. I already smacked her in the face and she looked up at me with surprise. "Now listen up, Crayola Mascot! I am trying to see my daughter before she dies! Now if you don't mind scrolling, typing or whatever you are doing a little bit faster, then next time I'll make sure my fist is closed. Oh, never mind because that would be animal abuse." I heard someone cough to cover up their laugh. She finally got her composure and talked to me with a little more respect. "Room 808, have a nice a day ma'am."

_____________________________________________________________________________    Hai! I'm a somewhat dramtic writer so yeah xD Comment below and inbox me if you want to be in my story!!

Peace, Love and Bands

~Desi