Cheating

Ray POV

I fucked up. I fucked up bad.

"Ray, what the hell?!" Yn yelled as she walked up the stairs to our bedroomm. Fuck, she found out. How the hell did she find out?

"Yes?" I answered her nervously. She stormed into the room mad as hell.

"So you cheated on me huh?" She asked angrily, while shoving a picture of me and Karen kissing. Karen is the girl i've been cheating on her with.

"I swear Yn, it's not what it looks lik-"

"Don't even come at me with that bullshit! You've been cheating on me with my best friend! Why Ray!? Am I not good enough!?" She yelled while tears streamed down her cheeks. I tried to go over to her and wipe them off.

"Don't touch me Ray!" She yelled while slapping my hand away from her. "How long?" She asked.

"Huh?" I said while scrunching up my eyebrows in confusion.

"How long have you been cheating on me Ray!?"

I sighed heavily. "2 months." I said quietly. She folded in her lips and tears started streaming out of her eyes even more.

"2 months. 2 months." Yn repeated. She went into our walk-in closet grabbing a suitcase and started filling it with clothes.

"Wha-What are you doing?" I asked her. She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. Her eyes were bloodshot red and filled with tears.

"I'm leaving. And i'm taking Mekai and Mackenzie with me." She said going into their rooms and getting a suitcase filling their clothes in it.

"You're not taking my kids away from me!" I yelled at her.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You wanna go behind my back and our marriage and cheat, you'll be fine without me or the kids." She said while going back into our room. I followed behind her.

"Because you clearly weren't thinking about me or them when you stuck your dick inside the bitch! If you we're this wouldn't be happening! So shut the fuck up!" She said while putting more of her stuff inside the suitcase.

"Baby i'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I wasn't thinking! Just please stay!" I begged.

"Are you crazy!? You've been cheating on me for 2 damn months, and you expect me to stay!? Hell no.Ray, I love you I really do, but you hurt me with this." She said. She wiped her tears and looked at her wedding ring. She bit her lip and started sliding it off.

"We're done." She said while putting the ring in my hand. She kissed my forehead and wiped my tears. Then she went into the twins room and picked them up, she put them in their double stroller and grabbed her suitcase, walking towards the door. I followed behind her with tears still in my eyes.

The twins started whining and I looked down at my 2, 6 months old babies, thinking to myself that i'm not gonna be able to watch them grow. I bent down to their level and they both reached out their tiny hands towards me. Mekai wrapped his little fingers around my finger and Mackenzie placed her little hand on my face. I looked at the both of them and kissed them both on their foreheads.

"I love you guys." I said before standing up and looking at Yn. She wiped her eyes and looked at me, before pushing the stroller and leaving the house. I watched her put the twins in the car and then get in herself.

She's gone and it's all my fault.

--

Awe. Poor Ray.

Comment, vote, share.