Dinner With The Fam

Tonight You and Ray we're going out to dinner with your parents.

"Ready?" Ray asked you.

"Yup, lets go." You replied, making your way out the door.

...

At The Restaurant

"Hey mom, hi daddy." You said while hugging them both.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. (Your parents last name)." Ray greeted them. Your mom gave Ray a hug and your dad mean mugged him. He cleared his throat nervously as you and your parents sat down.

"What would you like to eat tonight?" The waitress asked you guys.

"Um, may I have (your favorite restaurant food) and (your favorite drink)." You said, the waitress nodded and looked to Ray.

"A Shrimp Alfredo and a sprite please." Ray said.

"I'll have what he's having." Your mother said.

"A ribeye steak and a glass of wine." Your father said. The waitress nodded and left.

"So Yn, how's college treating you?" Your mother asked out of curiosity.

"It's good, but the work can get stressful sometimes." You answered.

"Ray are you treating my daughter right?" Your father asked as he raised an eyebrow at him. Ray looked up at him.

"Of course sir. I love Yn, I would do anything in my power to make sure she's happy and taken care of." Ray said truthfully. You looked to him and smiled.

"Awe, baby. I love you too." You said while planting a kiss on his lips. Your mother smiled at you two.

You took out your phone and started playing Candy Crush. Ray being annoying, started switching random candies. You smacked his hand.

"Stop it." You said focusing on your game of which you had 3 moves left. Ray continued switching candies and wasted all your moves, causing you to fail the level.

"Ray! You made me fail." You pouted. "And now I have no more lives." You complained.

"Awe, baby girl is sad cause she failed a level." Ray mocked you. "Here, i'll send you some lives." Ray took out his phone and did so. "There, happy?" Ray said. You smiled, receiving the lives and kissed Ray's cheek. "Yes, thank you baby."

"You two are just so cute." Your mother said as the food came to the table. You leaned your head on Ray's shoulder and smiled.

_

❀ Here y'all go, another imagine ❀

Comment, vote, share ♡