All A Lie

"Lyndon! Sweetheart! It's time for school! Hurry or you'll miss the bus!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I quickly fluffed my hair and then grabbed my small backpack and phone, rushing out the door, down the long, winding staircase.

"Good morning sweetheart!" My dad chirped as I glided into the kitchen, kissing his cheek in the process.

"Good morning daddy!" I grabbed an apple, a granola bar, and a water bottle as I heard the bus honk it's horn. "Oh yeah! I won't be right home tonight, I'm hanging out with a couple friends, but I'll be home later, probably after dinner!" I informed my parents as Cassidy, my 15 year old sister and Michael, Cassidy's twin brother, walked past me, texting as they went.

"Hi. Bye." They called in a monotone voice as they left the house and got on the school bus.

"Ok be careful honey, we love you, have a glorious day at school!"

"Bye! Love you!" I called to them as I jogged to the bus as gracefully as you could in a skater skirt and leather jacket. I'll admit, I looked hot today! I had on a maroon skater skirt, a black tank top with a black leather jacket, and black combat boots to match. I straightened my chestnut brown hair to perfection and did my makeup perfectly.

I'm not a good girl, but people think I am, but I gotta look the part I know I am.

I got in the bus and sat beside my friend Pacer, as the bus pulled away and drove off towards school.

"Good morning gorgeous!" Pacer complimented me, kissing my cheek.

No, we weren't dating.

It's more of a friends.... With benefits.

I grinned at him and looked him over. "Good morning ugly!" I couldn't help the smile that took over my face as he faked hurt.

"Ouch Lyn, and here to think I thought you were starting to come around." I rolled my eyes, taking out my phone.

"In your dreams Evans." I joked, unlocking my phone and reading a couple texts.

"Oh I definitely see you in my dreams," he winked, "naked." He whispered lowly in my ear.

I playfully shoved him as I read a text saying to meet at the place.

"Hey! Are you coming today?" I asked him, pocketing my phone.

"Of course! Any chance to hang out with my babe, I'll take it." He grinned down at me, squeezing my side.

"Goodness gracious I love you." I smirked, wrapping my arm in his.

"And you know I love you." He winked, as the bus pulled up to the school, letting us off.

I caught up with Michael, telling the little stud that I wouldn't be on the bus and to not worry.

"No problem." He muttered, walking up to a couple girls and flirting with them.

"Brothers." I muttered to Pacer as he chuckled and walked with me to our lockers.

"I know what you mean." He mumbled, fiddling with his locker combo.

"Speaking of brothers, how is Levi?" Levi is Pacers brother. He got pushed down our schools 35 flight stairway by some crazy girl.

"Oh he just has a concussion and mom and dad are pretty much making the girl be his slave, much to moms dismay." I rolled my eyes. "Mom wanted the girl like beheaded or something." I laughed as I saw Levi walking down the hall.

"He's so hot!" I swooned as Pacer glanced down the hall in distaste.

"He's really not." He pointed out. "After you live with him for a while, he becomes more of a nuisance." I took a deep breath as Levi walked past us, looked at me, smiled then winked.