>>>>Chapter 4

When my soft sobs finally ended I collapsed on my bed to try and sleep for the last 2 hours of time I had left for school to start up, yet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey (Y/N)? Can you please wake up..." a voice whispered in my ear, I glance at the source groggily. Confused when I didn't recognize the face.

"W-who are you?"

"(Y/N)? Did you forget again?"

"Forget what? what am I forgetting? Who are you?"

"It's me. Kenta. Your brother?

"K-kenta?"

"Yes. I should tell Mom. Stay there ok?"

Kenta got up from kneeling on the floor at my bed side. I reached up to grab his arm. "Please don't"

"Stop it, (Y/N). Your not well. You need to see the docters again."

My eyes welled with tears. I didn't want to go back to the hospital again. I only forgot about Kenta for a second. Nothing serious to have to go. last time they made me stay for a full week for observations. The testing they did on me was uncofertable and strange, always asking me to do puzzels while talking or walking in a circle while trying to hold a conversation. They treated me like a some new test subject, testing my capabilities and limits just like Aiako. I hated it.

Kenta looked pitifuly at me and gave me a hug. "Fine I wont tell mom if you can prove that its not something overly serious."

"How?"

"Play for me."

"Not that....Anything else..."

"But you play the piano so beautifuly. If you play me a song I promise not to tell mom."

I stared at him reluctantly, trying to find any excuse for me to not have to play for him.

He was wrong I wasn't good at all. Everyone said I was good, it never sounded...right to me. Like some how my feelings were never truly pushed out through my fingers.

"But we don't even have a piano..."

"Come to my school."

"I can't just ditch schoo-"

"Please..."

"Alright.....Alright Kenta...I'll do it for you. But no one else is allowed to hear alright?"

"Why are you so reluctant to play for others?"

"..."

"I promised that I would never ask. But this is just childish at this point."

My mind raced with possible lies to come up with. Why don't I play for others? Such a preposterous question. With such a simple answer, I though the all knowing Kenta would have found out by now...

My Father taught me. He didn't only teach me, he tought me well. I think? One time I played for his birthday, even bringing the old guy to smile. The first smile he had that was caused by me. He was a very emotionless man, never swayed by anything. Everthing completly changed when he met his girlfriend. She became his new source of light, quite a beautiful thing acctualy. Except when he decided that he wanted to see me and Kenta less and less and his girlfriends children more and more. It hurt so bad. He never smiled for me when I played anymore. So I stoped playing.

"I'll do it with no questions asked only."

"Fine..."

So I did. I went to his school. The walk was short and cheery blossems flew through the air, as if to tell me that it was time. It was time that I play again.

"(Y/N)? Are you going to start?"

"Yes." I said staring nervously at the black and white keys in front of me. Maybe this was a bad idea. While I tapped away at a few keys all I could do was see his smiling face. It made me....angry. Why wouldn't my father just leave my mind. He left me behind. He left me. My fingers went faster and I hit even harder making my pain fill the music room with pounding sound.

Suddenly thoughts of Kenta and my mom filled my mind. I wasn't the only one suffering. My hands slowed on the black and white path, quiet and confused. Why was everyone around me so strong. They do so much for me, always worry about me and try to help me with my problems when I should be the one helping them. To keep up I alway have to fake strength and fake happiness. It's not fair. My pase picked up filled with self hate. Why did I run into that street that day. Why was I so stupid as to sneak out. It's all my falt that this happened to me.

Frustrated tears welled in my eyes, but I continued to play even though I couldn't see. Not yet, this is a time for reflection. I looked up into the black mirrory reflection and stared deep into my own eyes. I am strong. Even if I have to fake it. The last note rang throughout the small room.

Kenta walked up behind me and patted my head.

"That was beautiful. Thank you."

"Your welcome Kenta. Now I should get to school..."

"Go home and rest your brain for a bit (Y/N). You deserve a break every once and a while."

A break? Why did I need a break. Well I guess that, that did fry my brain a bit. I gave Kenta a warm smile and thanked him while I walked out of the building.

That self reflection wasn't all bad I guess, at least I don't have to go to the doctors for now.

Suddenly I felt a giant gust of wind. I held my uniform skirt down in order to keep things hidden.

"(Y/N)? Why aren't you in class??"

I looked up to see who had caught me in the act of skipping class. It was my new teacher, the octopus! My face instantly lit up.

"Koro-Sensei! I didn't expect to see you here! I'm glad I got to see you today!"

He looked happy as if I was the only student to actually be glad to see him. His face bushed pink in joy.

"Well I was going to scold you for not coming...but your just so sweet! How could I stay mad at you!?"

"Easily Sir!" I said holding my hand up to my head. "I could do something really stupid! Who knows I'm the biggest klutz!"

"Well it's alright. How about I bring you to school."

"But sir it's a good 50 minuet walk. I'd feel bad to make you walk all the way back when you just got here...actually why are you here?"

"Well I was looking for you of course! Here I'll carry you there, it'll only take a few seconds."

"???"

"Fuhuhu!!! you'll see! Possibilities are endless when you have imagination!"

Next thing I knew I was tucked inside my teachers shirt and soaring through the air.

"YAHOOO!" I yelled feeling the adrenaline rush through my body.

Alright young lady why don't I go over some simple math since we are at it.

"Aye Sir!" I screamed at him happily while he went over some thing related to probability.

Once we got to the classroom I was standing in front of the class my hair a mess, but I didn't care. That was the most fun I had had in years!

(Imagine this as what you played)