>>>>>>>>>Chapter 9

That night however. Wasn't one bit pleasant. I decided to get some sleep. But I wish I hadn't. The nightmare I had made me not want to sleep ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the floor in my regular spot of the classroom, however all the desks around me were surrounding me in a circle inclosing me like a court room. Koro Sensei stood in front of me, his regular smile was replaced with a face of utter disgust.

"Why didn't you tell us (Y/N)."

"T-tell you what...?

"Hahaha! See. It isn't a lie. She really does forget." Scoffed an angry Kayano.

"Kayano....I.."

"Don't Kayano me. You lied to me. Friends don't lie to each other. Right Nagisa." She threw back

"Right." Nagisa's voice said from somewhere in the crowd of people.

"B-but I didn't lie! I just didn't tell you the truth!"

"Same thing to me." Said Isogai

"Traitor..." said a disappointed Nakamura.

"I'm s-so sorry-"

"Don't apologize. Get out of this classroom. You are not welcome here. This classroom is a family and you don't BELONG!" Yelled Koro Sensei.

*Gasp*

My eyes flew open to pitch black darkness. Where was I? I didn't know. I was confused and scared. I got up out of bed and grabbed my phone instantly turning on the flashlight. I scanned the unfamiliar room in desperation then stopped when I saw a second bed. Inside laid an all too familiar boy. I calmed myself remembering.

I'm at my fathers house. That is Kenta. That's just Kenta. You are fine. I sat back down on my bed and turned off the flashlight.

I tried laying down again, only to be disappointed. No way I could sleep like that. What if I wake up again and forget where I am! I once again stood up and walked over to Kenta's bed. His soft snores made me feel bad for wanting to intrude on him. So, instead I decided to take a seat leaning my back against the side of the bed. This is good enough.

I took out my phone and opened notes. I wrote down minimal information.

'(Y/N). In case you forgot. You are currently in your fathers house. You had a nightmare so you are sitting beside Kenta's bed. Don't be scared. Everything is alright.'

Suddenly a drop landed on my phone. I eyed the drop questioningly. I reached up one of my hands to my cheeks and I felt a trail of a stray tear. I was crying? Why?

Maybe because I lied. It's not going to be alright. And my body knew that.

I sighed at my thoughts and laid down sideways on the carpet. It's going to be a long night. I said as I looked at the ticking clock 2:34 am. I clicked off my phone and snuggled it to my chest, then fell asleep.

"Byeee~~" the girlfriend cooed after me and Kenta got out of the car. Then they drove away. Me and Kenta sent concerned looks at each other as we procrastinated from opening the door. Because we could clearly hear the shouts coming from inside.

"SHE SOULDN'T MISS ANY SCHOOL"

"HER HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT. THE DOCTORS JUST WANT TO HELP."

"MIGHT AS WELL JUST KEEP HER AT THE DOCTORS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE."

"MOM STOP IT. SHE IS GOING TO THIS APPOINTMENT AND THATS FINAL. They are going to be here at any minute we best keep our voices down."

Kenta slowly twisted the door handle open and said a slow "We're home..."