7. Bloody bus

I was walking to school today because Stiles left me.... again!

 Sometimes I think he chooses his friends over his family. No let me re-phrase that he always chooses his friends over his family, well his sister anyway.

 Everyone was crowding around one of the school busses. I went to investigate. It was covered in blood. 

What happened here?

 I was already going to be late to class so I didn't have time to stop and ask. As I was making my way and announcment came on. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." Of course they will. 

 I sat next to Lydia in science today. I wasn't really paying attention till Mr.Harris said "Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" He's never been good at whispering. "No." Stiles replied. 

Stiles can be cheeky sometimes and not mean to be. "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much."I laughed at the one, and Scott gave me evils. Then Harley shouted, 

"Hey I think they found something" Everyone rushed over to the window. They found a person. All cut up and blood everywhere, he screamed. Lydia and I walked up towards the boys, she had obviously been eavesdropping. "Figure what out?" they both looked nervous to answer. "Uh, just homework" yeah i'm sure.

It was finally lunch, and the boys had saved me a seat. Well Scott did, probably because of Allison.

 "Yeah. Why is she sitting with us?" Subtle Stiles real subtle. "Thanks" Allison replied to Stiles' remark. Then Jackson comes over.

 Why is he just so perfect? 

 Like we're friends now, who would've ever thought. "Get up" Jackson said to this random guy I didn't know. "How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The guy replied.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot. So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Yeah most likely. "I heard mountain lion" Jackson said, they're the same are they not?

"A cougar is a mountain lion. Isn't it?"Lydia responded. She's actually really clever I don't know why she acts dumb.

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."I wasn't really paying attention to what was being said just kinda staring at Jackson.

 "Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out."Stiles said. He put his phone out so everyone could see it.

*The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition.*I feel like I recognise him, I'm not sure how though.

"I know this guy." Scott almost looked guilty or something.

"You do?" Allison looked over at him.

"Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." he slapped my arm trying to tell me to remember.I knew I knew him.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun please?" Lydia asked, I just stayed quiet that lunch and zoned out.

I was finally finished the day in school, they seem to be getting longer and longer. oh shit. I have work now.