12. Werewolf?

I don't know how long my head was in my books, but when I looked back up it was dark outside and everyone was gone. How did I not notice? I packed up all my books and me being my clumsy self I opened the door and tripped over my own two feet with my books sprawling all over the floor. I tried to pull myself up but I think I twisted my ankle, great. 

I hobbled over to my books which isn't that easy in the dark. "Chloe!" Someone screamed my name down the hall, I looked up to see Scott and Stiles, relief washed through me. Scott put his finger up to my lip as if telling me to be quiet. Is he for real? After just shouting my name down the hall. They were looking straight past me. I turned my head to see what they were looking at. 

A big dog? No it couldn't be. The more I looked at it, it's what Scott is. 

Werewolf?

 But it has red eyes, Scott has yellow eyes. So what is that? My breathing got really heavy all of a sudden. I mentally scolded myself for doing that, because it can probably hear me 100x better now. It was just standing there. So were the boys with me in the middle. If it's gonna kill me can it do it now? I don't like this anticipation. 

The thing turned around all of sudden looking at something, Scott ran up to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him and Stiles. I couldn't hear anything over my breathing and a faint shouting in the backround.

 When we saw what it was looking at, we all started to panic. Except Scott, how does he keep his cool? 

It was Allison. 

What was she doing here? Scott picked up one of my books and threw it at the things head. It turned around and Scott shouted run. Allison ran one way and Scott and Stiles took down the hallway the other way. I went to run but because of that fall I couldn't I fell. The thing started running at me. Scott ran back to me and picked me up bridal style and ran with me down the hall. I buried my head in the crook of his neck because I was scared. I hate to admit it, but I was. 

He put me on a table in the classroom and Allison and Stiles were already in there. Allison gave me a weird look. He went to go back out but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me worried. "Scott, I'm scared." Was all I managed to say. He gave me a weak smile and replied "If you ain't scared, you ain't human." I smiled back at him. Allison scoffed at us. What is her problem today? 

Things got worse when Jackson and Lydia came in aswell. I mean I'm not complaining, I get to look at Jackson a little longer. They all just started talking about something, but I wasn't listening, I was scared and useless. I tried to listen to what they're saying, but Scott was lying.  He started blaming that man Derek when he knows it's not him. I don't like when people lie especially when it's an innocent man your saying he's a serial killer. 

Scott and Stiles dragged me into a corner, once again earning a funny look from Allison. Seriously we could all die at any second and she's worried I'm gonna get with her boyfriend, trust me that's the last thing I would do. 

"Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." I looked at Stiles. "No it wasn't your blaming someone innocent" I shout whispered. Scott looked between me and Stiles. 

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off." Allison's? 

Then they went on to talk about how Allison would get over it and how the wolf thing wants revenge on Allison, and then Jackson spoke up. " Okay, assheads - new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

"He's my dad too." I said to Jackson, he smiled and shook his head at me,  "Then he's not that useless." Which earned a weird look from Lydia and Scott, but I couldn't help but smile. I'm actually going to lose all my friends, with these looks. 

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just - just call him." Scott said.

 No. He wouldn't be the same if we called his mom onto this scene. "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles said worridly. "Me neither" I interjected. "All right, give me the phone." Jackson said. No Stiles don't. Then Jackson bent down and screamed in pain.

"Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?" I bent down to him, while Stiles pulled out his phone and rang Dad. No answer. I was relieved in a way, and not in another. Jackson got up and now they're trying to find a new exit out. 

Scott came up with a stupid idea of going out by himself, me and Allison both retorted. Lydia seemed to agree and made some form of bomb, she is seriously smart. She handed it to Scott and now Allison and I are having a chat with Scott. 

"No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out there." Allison said to Scott, I nodded my head frantically, trying to get the point across. "We can't just sit here waiting for your dad to check his messages."  he pointed to me and Allison looked at me. 

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." I almost shouted at Scott. "And we're next. Somebody has to do something." He looked to the floor. 

"Scott, just stop. Do you remember - do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell. Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just - just please - please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." Allison pleaded to Scott. 

"Lock it behind me." Scott said as he opened the door. Allison walked away annoyed and upset at Scott. She's giving up already? He looked at her and turned to leave. I grabbed his wrist once again before he left.

 "Scott please be careful, I can't lose my bestfriend." I almost started to cry. He grabbed both my hands and intwined our fingers and put them at my waist. He kissed my on the top of my head and bent down and whispered in my ear "I'm not going anwhere any time soon, I promise" and kissed my cheek. I looked into his brown eyes and nodded, he wiped a stray tear and left. 

I walked back over to the group and they all looked at me funny even Stiles. I just looked at them and shrugged my shoulders. It had been a few minutes and Jackson grabbed the back of his neck in pain. I saw what he was holding onto, claw marks. So deep in the skin. Did Scott do that? Jackson refused to say what was wrong with him or how it happened and Jackson and Lydia started fighting, Don't ask me what over cause I don't really know. 

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now." Allison said worried which made me worried, "Yeah, he's scaring me, where is he?" I said. I spotted him at the door in his werewolf form and I ran to the door relieved he's fine. Allison obviously noticed him aswell, cause she ran up to the door and tried to open it. Did he lock it? "Scott! Scott!" She was shouting at the glass. 

"Where's he going?" Lydia asked, saying my thoughts out loud. "Scott. Scott. Scott! Scott!" Allison and I shouted at the same time. "Stop. Stop! Do you hear that? Listen!" It was police sirens. They came.

 They actually came! 

We made it out and Scott and Stiles was talking to my dad. Allison grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from my dad and the boys. "Yes?" I asked Allison confused, when she stopped walking. She looked at me annoyed I think?

 "When did you start dating my boyfriend?" I'm sorry what? "What?" I asked very confused. "You seemed very concerned about him leaving today" Allison started to sound a bit rude.

 "Because he's my best friend that I've had for like ever. Allison I wouldn't do that to you, that's the last thing I would do." I said back to Allison.

 "It might be the last thing, but it's still on the list." And with that she walked away. I feel really bad. 

Maybe I should keep my distance from Scott.