Chapter 9; Meetings and Talking

Mollie's P.O.V

"Gosh darn it" I muttered as I looked at my clock, My alarm didn't go off so I'm late, i quickly out on my clothes and ran out of my bedroom and down stairs grabbing my chucks "Bye Zac!" I shouted in the house knowing that my mom was at work and Zac was going to have the house to himself. I didn't wait for a reply as I grabbed my black bag and swung it over my shoulder rushing outside and into my car and drove off.

~~~

I ran past Tara as I got inside and ran straight inside his room where I quickly began to talk without realizing who was in the room.

"I'm so sorry Lou! I didn't hear my ala-" My voise faded out as I realised their was more than one person (Louis) in his room, Once I stopped talking my face bagan to turn red,

"Umm,If you don't mind me asking who are you?" he asked looking slightly puzzled at my presence, I looked at him then Louis seeing that he was infact sat on the coffee table infront of Louis (Trust me, I have no idea why thats there either) and Louis was watching the wall behind this person.

"Oh right, I'm Mollie Hamlett, I work with Louis-" I smiled softly to him "-And you are?" I continued looking at him.

"Zayn Malik" he said holding out his hand, for me to shake, I did so and nodded,

"You're from that band.. right?" I said nervously, rising one eyebrow as we un-linked hands.

"One Direction? Yeah.." his voice drifted off,

"But um, Hows he doing? is he getting any better?" he said sitting back down of the coffee table, I smiled and nodded sitting down next to Louis grabbing his hand and putting it on my lap, playing with his fingers, gazing down at how... great they looked together and how they fitted into eachother perfectly.

"Oh yeah um, he's getting better since i've been here he's eaten a little, and he can move his arms with no problem, its just. He chooses not to, Like he doesn't want to do anything without y'know ...them here" I said, 'them' being his family.

Zayn nodded and smiled, "So he's doing better with you here?" he said looking at mine and Louis hands tangled together, with a smirk. I looked

up at Louis and saw that he was giving Zayn daggers, wait. Aren't they meant to be friends?

"Yeah, I guess he probably get's lonely with all these nurses who are older than him, so obviously he must like me, someone his age with him instead of the nurses" I said trying to convince myself that.

"Ah, well, Whatever you say." he said with a smirk, I rasied and eyebrow. Confused.

"I better be off, We have a meeting in 15 minutes, See you later Lou mate," he said standing up and patting Louis' shoulder making him flinch. and pain was evident in his eyes,

"See you later Mollie" he said smiling then leaving the room, I looked over to Louis and saw that he was already looking at me, Which made me blush,

"What?" I asked softly, smiling at him, I watching in amazement as his hand slowly moved up towards my face and caressed my cheek then slowly putting his finger on my lips and gently going up to my eyes, His mouth slightly open, as even himself was amazed by what he was doing, I watched his lips as he was moving it, but no sound was coming out, with his hand still on my cheek I spoke up,

"What are you saying Lou?" I coo'd trying to get him to speak,

"eutiful" he muttered, not moving his lips so much, I was amazed, no. I was proud.

"come on Lou, say it again" I said moving my head closer so I could possibly get a better chance of hearing him, My heart was racing as I got closer but I paid no attention to it, I just wanted him to speak, I needed him to speak.

"Y-y-ou" he stuttered, obviously finding it hard,

"Me?" I asked holding onto his other hand, squeezing it so he would continue.

"b-beautiful" he finished,

I just got Louis Tomlinson to speak, After months, Or possibly years of not speaking I got him to speak and he called me beautiful.