Chapter 10; Black Eyes and Blushing

3RD PERSONS P.O.V

Louis looked around his pitch black room - As it was only 2AM,  Sweat and tears running down his face all the way down to his stubble. He couldn't sleep. He never could. Squinting with his left eye thanks to his new black eye which he was 'given' after Mollie had left,

Mollie,

That's a name that was zooming through Louis' mind, He couldn't get her out of his mind, everything he tried, she was still staring at him with her big medium-blue eyes, staring right into his trapped soul, He couldn't help but think, what would his mother think of Mollie? Would he of ever met someone like Mollie before the accident? Would he of just stayed with Eleanor or would he see through that stupid act of hers?

But he didn't want to think of all that, It all happened. He couldn't think of all the 'if's' and 'but's' it had already happened, and he was quite happy that he had met someone like Mollie, She's one of a kind. and he couldn't let her go.

He was happy and proud of himself that he got to tell Mollie what he thought of her, he called her beautiful, that's one of the first words he's spoken in months, possibly years. and he was happy that it was to her. And after he said that, He was in awe as she blushed and looked at him in a way that he's never seen anyone but his parents look at each other. (Which is all he's ever wanted) When he's with Mollie his heart races. his breathing speeds up, his hands get sweaty and he gets nervous but relaxed, and when she hugs him or praises him, He feels... happy and proud with himself, and with all the attention that he gets off her, it makes him happy. It's a weird combination but it's also a great combination, and he loves it. Even if anyone say's her name, his heart races. But she won't want a broken stupid mute like him, She would want a strong, handsome man to come sweep her off her feet, Not some mute boy who's in a wheel chair.

That's when he decided. He was going to get better to get Mollie.

Meanwhile in Mollie's household, She was also thinking of Louis, Everything he thinks of her, She thinks of him the same. She's never felt this way before, and quite frankly... She's scared, Never in her life has she ever felt like this. But she likes the feeling of what she's thinks of him.

~~~~

Mollie thanked the store lady as she paid for the grapes, she decided that whatever she felt for Louis (that's if she does have any feelings for him whatsoever) that she's going to ignore them and get on with her job as that's the whole reason she's there.

--

Her heart pounded as she got closer to Louis' door, She didn't understand why, But it was and more with each step she took, But she let it slide. As she strolled down the corridor she could hear muffled screams and cries from other rooms (Those who were mentally unstable) She's always had a soft spot for people who either was dying or was ill, She's always been the warmed hearted, And her mother was proud.

Mollie gently knocked, Her slightly tanned knuckles tapping onto the metal door, (Just for safety) She waited a few seconds before entering Louis' room the smell of cleaning supplies drifting to her nostrils making her take in a sharp sniff and sigh in content.

She automatically smiled as she saw Louis fast asleep in his bed, She checked the time on her phone and saw it was 12:47PM... It was late, He was meant to be awake at 10AM. Mollie gently took off her jacket, shoes and bag and placed them on the floor by the door, she closed the door behind her, not knowing that she woke up Louis by doing so, But he was planning on faking he was asleep, Just to see what she was doing, he kept his eyes semi-closed, So he could see through his eyes but nobody could see his eyes open.

Thinking he would be asleep Mollie walked closer to Louis' bed, looking down at him, his back facing the wall, his eyes gently closed, stubble growing thicker and gently breathing, Mollie was in awe of his simple movements of sleeping. Mollie never noticed but Louis infact was doing the exact same thing she was doing to him, studying her.

He found her mesmerizing. No, Fascinating everything she did, It struck him in a way he has never felt before, and quite frankly they were both scared at what they were going through.

As Mollie sat down in the curve of Louis stomach not touching him, She suddenly stopped and shock overwhelmed her, Who did this? no, More important, Why did they do this? Why would they give Louis- The sweet and innocent Louis a black eye?

Mollie quickly stopped in her trance and gently placed her hand on Louis' shoulder and shook, coo'ing his name. Louis began to moan (Not that way!) and moved his shoulder gesturing for Mollie to stop touching- acting like he was just waking up.

"Louis.. Wake up sweetie" she cooed some more, Making hers and Louis' stomachs turn with butterflies with just that simple nickname. It was crazy. But they both loved that feeling.

After a while Mollie got bored of Louis not co-operating so she decided to take things to a higher level, She smiled and bent down, covering his face with her's, her nose gently touching Louis' cheek sending tingles down to his spine, Mollie gently moved closer pursing her lips to Louis' cheek, gently kissing it. Keeping her lips longer than necessary - Which they both didn't want to end - She moved away watching as Louis' eyes gently opened, she smirked at his pink cheeks, He was blushing, well. so was she.

"Good Morning Louis"