~Chapter six~

•|Lucy's POV•|
I didn't notice I had tears rolling down my face until gray pointed it out "Hey Lucy you okay?" He said with a worried face expression "yea sorry I'm fine, the memories from being alone and isolated in the heartfilia estate just came poring back!" I said wiping away my tears "you sure?"He still looked concerned "excuse me! Sorry to break this little moment but could we carry on discussing the job?" Said the man that I think his name is James "yes of course" Gray replied "so I want you to start early morning as that's when the kitsune's are most active." He said as he began to get up from his chair "You can also stay here we have some spear rooms!" He continued, then began to shake our hands "thank you very much" I said as me and Gray got up "Mary, take them to their room they are staying the night." James motioned a maid that was standing close to his desk, she was wearing a typical French maid uniform, thigh high socks and a pair of back shoes. "This way please" she said bowing, leading us to our bedroom.

We traveled through more long winding stairs, long corridors until finally we reach our destination, the room we are staying in for tonight. The maid attempted to push the doors open the door but struggled as the doors where to heavy, so gray offered to help which for some odd reason I felt rather jealous. The door soon opened to reveal a blue and purple themed room. The bed had a fancy looking sheet that had an expensive blue and a dark violet silk blanket, the bed also has a purple canopy giving slight privacy to the bed, the wall paper was a cream colour with a swirly leaf pattern. The floors where made of a dark wood the furniture where made of the same thing. "Wow!" Was all me and Gray could say ; our eyes panning around the room.  "I hope you enjoy you stay. The bath room is down the corridor ,on your second left." The maid said blankly, she said thanks to Gray then left closing the door. It took me awhile to realise, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE BED! "Hey..........um so" Gray started awkwardly "I'll take the sofa over there" he continued, pointing to a pricy looking plum sofa in the corner of the room "no it's fine!.......... Just....um just stay on your side ok" I relied constantly glancing at his eyes, he smiled in response dropping his bag and I soon dropped mine "I'm going to have a shower!" I exclaimed, opening by bag and pulling out my pyjamas which consisted of an oversized t-shirt ,which had a pictured totoro, I also had a pair of comfy panties "ok. I'll go after you!" Gray replied from the bed.

I began strolling down the seemingly endless corridor, admiring all the art work on the walls. It seemed like forever but I finally made it to the bathroom. It was nicely labelled so I wouldn't walk past. I opened the door and was greeted by a absolutely beautiful bathroom. The walls where made out of a cream marble that had hints of gold running through out. It had a large
Jacuzzi like bath and a equally large shower, the porcelain sink which resembled a shell. The taps where gold the bathroom also had a large very clean mirror that was spread from one wall to another.

I stretched my arm then got undressed. I grabbed the bottle of soap that I brought with me and took it into the shower. I let the warm water run down my body. I have to admit this shower was amazing! I pored a small amount of soap on my hands, rubbed my self down with soap and then rinsed it all of.

I turned the shower of with hesitation as it was just that nice then I grabbed a towel that was place on a hook just outside of the shower. The towel was soft to the touch, I wrapped it round my body then dried my self down. I slightly purred at the sensation of the towel against my stomach. I grabbed my panties and slid them in and soon did the same with my shirt.

•| Narrative POV|•
Just outside the door the home owner ,James, stood outside  watching her every move. It wasn't long until he felt pressure on the door from Lucy pushing it open. He quickly stood behind it, holding his breath not want her to see or hear him. She soon left the bathroom and skipped happily down the corridors. James licked his lips seeing her hips sway back and forth. Silently he creeped through corridors just behind Lucy, like a cat stalking its pray and waiting to pounce.

She now just reached the end of the corridor. This is my time to pounce James thought as his pace gained on Lucy's pace. It wasn't long until he was right behind her, just before she turned a corner he grabbed her wrists and held them above her head, against the wall "w-what are you doing?!" Lucy stammered out trying to wriggle free from his strong grasp. No answer. "Please tell me what's going on!" She shouted sill trying to free her self. And again still no answer. His grasp on her wrists tightened, he licked his lips and began to tear he top "please stop!" She cried out "Help someone!" She shouted as he started to place sloppy kisses on her neck and collar bone "HELP!" She kept screaming.

•|Gray's and lucys bedroom|•

Gray shot up from the bed hearing the screaming. Lucy! He thought in his head he hopped of the bed, opened the door and ran down the hall towards the shouting.

Cliffhanger...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
900+words
I feel ..............................................

EVIL