SinHope

JHope POV

I totally regret breaking up with SinB. She is the love of my life..I cheated on her..I..Regret everything..

---------------------
I woke up and saw SinB!Lying next to me..I stare at her beauty while she was sleeping soundly..

"I know I am pretty but don't stare at me too long!"

"Oh..You're awake.."

I know this is a dream..But..I want to love her with my whole life..

In my dreams,I was walking through rooms and rooms..It is all covered by memories of SinB and me..

First door...

"Hobi-ya~~I missed you!Why are you always coming home late?"

"I'm tired.."

"*sighs* Okay then..Go and sleep..I will go back home now..bye.."

-----
2nd door...

"Are you tired Hobi?Do you need my aegyo that I rarely do?~"

"I'm fine..I-I..am just fine.."

"There is something I need to tell you.."

"Later!Can't you see I am busy?!"I shouted at SinB.

"B-but It is important!"

"I am Busy!"

She then left me there at the cafè.

----
3rd door...

"Can..We talk now?"

"Maybe later at the library B-ah.."

"Are you going out with someone else?"

"U-uh..No!"

"Hobi-ya..Why are you so busy nowadays then?Not even having any minute to hang out with me.."

"What is it that you want to tell me then?"

"I'm just sick nowadays.."

"Aren't you fine now?"

I saw SinB saying something but not loud enough for me to hear..

"I..am not..Okay..I..----"

Then I was pushed to the next door..

4th door...

In my dream,I was in SinB's Point of View..

She saw me..Laughing and talking  with...Wendy..The one who I was cheating with..

"Hobi..Cheat on me?"

I was crying in my dreams when SinB said that..

----
5th door..

"B-ya~Why are you..ignoring me?"

"Why am I ignoring you?Why am I cold to you?Hehe..I saw you and Wendy.."

"Oh sh--!I..I am sorry.."

"No..But..I think I..am going to fai--" She fainted..

"SinB?B-ya?Wake up..Wake up please!"

I brought her to the hospital and..the doctor said that she have a sickness that is rare and unknown..

"SinB-ssi...She might..die from this unknown sickness as it is rare and have not been discovered..Only 100 over billions of people have this sickness..And may I know who you are?"

"Hoseok..SinB ..boy--ex.."

"Please take care of her and stay in there..I need you to call me or any other doctors if she wakes up.."

"O-okay..Thank you"

I went in the room and saw SinB having wires all over her..Her fingers were moving..I look up and saw SinB trying to sit up..

"I-I should call the doctor!"

"W-wait.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to break up with me?"

"I was thinking about it..I think I like Wendy more..I..Sorry.."

"No..It's okay..But can you call the doctor and leave this place?I don't really want to see your face anymore.."

"Okay..If you want me to"

-----
6th door...

My phone rang...It was from the hospital..I am now dating Wendy and SinB is still in the hospital..

"Is this Hoseok?"

"Yes..What is it?"

"SinB-ssi...Is..--You need to see hee for the last time..She is too weak."

"I will go there right away!"

At the hospital,I went to SinB's room and saw her lying there lifelessly..It was heart breaking..I cried and cried while seating next to her..She was damn pale!Now..I REGRET everything..For not listening to her,ignoring her and even cheating on her..

"Hobi-ya~Heh..I can't believe that I would go soon..I will protect you from above okay?Just remember our memories..Don't let your mind erase them..I..s-still l-love...yo--"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

SinB was lying by my shoulders..I cried and cried as the doctors covered her face with a cloth..I send her a last kiss by the cheeks and..Called her family..

------

I woke up from my dream,crying and Namjoon was beside me comforting me..

"It's okay..She is doing well up there..Don't worry..."

"Namjoon-ah!I miss her!I regret everything!Please..Just please help me!I want to see her!"

"Don't do anything weird!She said that she will protect you from above right?"

"I...Miss her...I-I am sorry SinB! I love you so much!I can't protect you..Please forgive me..I am sorry.."

-------------

A/N:SinHope!Next will be TaeRin!!!Please recommend me some ideas..

I hope you enjoyed this part and please vote!BYE~~