YuMin

A/N POV

Yuju was the smartest in the school but was always bullied by Jimin's gang..She was really depressed by it but still went to school to study harder to escape and graduate hell in school..
She wad walking to school when she spotted Jimin and his gang..She immediately ran to her classroom as there is many students there to witness if they bullied her in there..

YuJu POV

I saw Jimin opened the door vigorously..It was scary..Then he yelled..

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!except..Yuju.."

Students scattered out of the door..But they were at the window looking in the classroom..Only Jimin went in..They all started to record it..But I saw our Class Presdient running to the principal's office..

"Hello Nerdie!"

"Uh..Hi?"

"Hi?You dare answer me?!"

"S-sorry.."

"I'll let that pass.Consider yourself lucky."

"Thanks!"  

"This one..I can't let it pass.." *kisses Yuju*

He kissed me for about 5 seconds then pulled out..I started crying..It was my first kiss..My parents never wanted me to have my first kiss taken by a stranger..I...I saw Jimin just smirking looking at me..The girls outside are all screaming and some gave me death glares!!

I ran out of the class,took my bag and ran home as I can't take it anymore..But I saw a poster on the notice board..I took one and brought it home..When I was at home,I quickly look at it..The Title is 'Sing Competition!'
I then started practicing and see if my voice would fit the categories..
-Trot
-Musical
-Kpop style

My voice was like those Kpop styles..I then knew that I had to join this..I wrote a song..Called Time for the moon night..But I will only sing my part where there is high notes and some lyrics..I will only do half of the song as I think it is too long..I practiced the high note and try to sing it live..The competition will be held at 4 October..My birthday..If I win..I will celebrate it..But..Alone since my parents went overseas for work..

I jumped on my bed and my eyes started to close..By then,I slept already..

---------

It was the day where it is my birthday and the singing competition..I took my own mic that I made and went to school..

When I was behind the stage,I saw Jimin..He was sitting on the sofa with 2 girls next to him and smirking at me..I looked away and sat on the stool near me.

I kept on remembering my lyrics and tried to sing the high note..I went to the toilet to sing the high note to avoid some ears behind the stage to bleed.

After practicing,I went back and waited for my turn..Soon,it was finally my turn..I went out to the stage and introduced myself.

"I am Choi Yuna a.k.a Yuju..I am 18 years old..I am going to sing a song called 'Time for the moon night'.It is written by me.."

"You may start if you are ready then!."

I sang my hearts out and it finally time for the high note..I breathe in and hit that high note..I saw the judges looking shocked and saw the audiences mouth open..
Is it because of my high note?
Is it because I removed my nerd glasses?
Is it because I changed?
I had all those questions on my head..I thanked them and went back stage..My childhood friends then surprised me before I went off stage..People all started clapping..My friends were all smart!Just like me..

"Hi Judges!I am Sowon...Kim SoJung.I am 20 this year!"

"Hi!I am Yerin!Jung Yerin..I am 19!"

"Jung EunBi a.k.a EunHa!I am 18 this year!~~"

"Hwang EunBi! a.k.a SinB! I am 17 this year."

"I am UmJi the maknae..My Real name is Kim Yewon!I am 17 this year too!"

"These are my friends but we were separated as I had to move here as I was bullied last time.."

People faces started to change..Some were shedding some tears..Some were just maintaining their image and just clap for Yuju.

"We would like to dance and sing together.She is part of our group last time but you know.Separated...So we practiced quite a lot last time..We all wrote this song called 'Rough'."

"Sure!You may start when you are ready!"

We started to dance and sing!We got good responses..They were clapping and just singing along..There comes my high note again.I sang it and succeeded..As I did my turning..I saw Jimin's face just looking shocked..

"Thank you for the performance Yuju and..Your friends..Yuju,You may go back to the back stage."

I went back stage after bringing my friends back to their seats.

"U-uh..You did g-great!Especially the high note.."

"Thanks..Why are you stuttering?Anyways..It is your turn!Jimin-shi..?"

"O-oh..Thanks.."

After Jimin performance,Yuju was quite shocked but she will still remember that Jimin bullies her..So she remains a straight face..

--------------

After the performaces,...

"Yuju!U-uh.."

"Can you please hurry?I really need to go!"

"Okay..How about we talk tomorrow after school?"

"Heh..I will try to find time.."

"Thanks.."

---------------
After school tomorrow,...

"What did you want to ask or tell me?."

"Okay..I will ask you coolly.."

"What is it?"

"Okay.*sighs* Yuju..Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Hey..You must be kidding!I know tomorrow is April Fools but you can't fool me!"

"I am serious!"

"I..I don't know..You know..People know you as my bully and I am your victim..They would think that I was asked to be a servant more than a girlfriend.."

"Just..One chance please!"

"I need time too!I am going to debut soon..I..am a trainee.."

"With who?"

"My childhood friends..Sowon-unnie,Yerin-unnie,Eunha,SinB and UmJi."

"So..I just got rejected huh?"

"Maybe? But i will definitely give you a chance in the future.."

"How about now?"

"I said I do---"

Jimin kissed me and pinned me by the wall..He stopped and whispered

"How about now?"

I looked at him with a death glare..I could see that he was nervous..

"Please Yuju!Please!I bed you!"

He started to lie down on the floor wriggling his legs like a baby..

"Ugh!Fine!But this is the only chance!Anyways,why...no how did you fall in love with me?"

"When you hit that high notes and your passion for singing..You don't look like a nerd without those glasses..You look more pretty..That is how I fall in love with you..Yuju!"

--------------------

A/N:Sorry for not updating!I was too busy..Doing my holiday homework..LOL...I still have not finished..I hope you enjoy this part..SinHope next..Then TaeRin...
(Taerin fans):Finally?!A TaeRin story..!

I don't really have any ideas yet..So..I am sorry..Anyways,BYE!