Eunkook

Eunha POV

I started to think about my crush..,Jungkook..He is my first ever crush in high school but up till now I have still not confess.

I am now working part-time in Sowon's restaurant. I am now 23. Just then I saw him walking in with Jin. Sowon's husband.

Jin and Sowon have been telling me to confess to him.But i just can't pull myself to confess.Every time i am in front of him I will turn red.I will confess to him tomorrow!

Jungkook POV

Jin asked me to follow him to Sowon noona restaurant.I am so lazy..I want to just hang out with my girlfriend..Wait did I introduce my girlfriend?It is Lisa. Tomorrow is our anniversary!I bought her ring and a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Eunha! Hi Noona!"

"Uh..Hi!"

I have noticed that recently Eunha doesn't want to talk to me!Have she find out that i have a girlfriend and is jealous?

I will invite her to my anniversary party and will introduce Lisa to her then!

"Hey..Eunha come to my house for a party tomorrow!I will introduce someone to you!"

"Sure..I will make time for it."

Eunha POV

Tomorrow is a very good time to confess then!At the party!Let me close this restaurant and go prepare for tomorrow!

===========================
The next day...

Jungkook and Lisa was at the sofa sitting together when Eunha came to sit at the opposite sofa.

Eunha POV

"Jungkook-ah I have somethin---"

Aish!Someone accidentally poured a drink on my dress!

"Wait!I will go to the bathroom first and will tell you later!"

"Okay!"

I ran to the bathroom and wipe off the drink from my dress.I soon walked out from the toilet only to see...

----------
Hello guys! I am back! I am writing the part two and it will be published today!Look forward to it.!! :D