Part 1 SinHope

SinB POV

My name is Eunbi..But i prefer to be called as SinB as I am mysterious and have a close friend named Eunbi too!I am transferring to another school as I got bullied from my previous school as I am so called the nerd.I got all A star for all subjects and i use spectacles..I am mostly cold,private,introvert..If you want to befriend me please talk to me first!
Now is the time we enter the new school as I do not want to be late for my first day of school..

JHope POV

I am Hoseok but preferred to be called JHope or Hobi!I am the top student at this school..I am cute,very open and of course smart!I love to dance so I am the captain for the school dance team in this school..I heard there is a new student and that girl made me change my life...Here is the story....---

~Poof (start of story)~

I saw a girl using glasses going to the principal's office..I can see that she had the opposite character of me..She has a cold face...Scary!Let me go to the class now..

Teacher: Okay class!Today we have a new student in the class and I need a buddy for her!Let her introduce herself and I will pick her a buddy!

SinB:Uh..H-hi!My name is Eunbi,Hwang Eunbi but I prefer to be called as my nickname SinB as I am mysterious..Heh...I hope you guys will take care of me..I am 4 years younger than some of you here!I hope we can get to know each other more!

Teacher:Okay that is enough..I want JHope to be her buddy please..

Okay teacher!..Luckily it is not the Jungkook guy..He is the most playboy here and will play with girls heart..He even bullies some of the nerd ones..

SinB:H-hi JHope-ssi?

I am 25!A 94' liner!An oppa I believe..

SinB:Oh yeah..I am a 98' liner!Nice to meet you!

Oh she is different from who she was when she went in the principal office..She is actually soft..

*Soon it was recess*

Jungkook:Yah Hoseokie..Her name is SinB right?*smirks*

Yes and Why?

Jungkook:I think I like her..Come and join the group to bully her and my gang and I would not bully you anymore..Heh..

B-but..She just came..

Jungkook:Guys get ready to beat him up..

Jimin:Okay Kookie...

EunHa:Yah Jeon Jungkook!What do you think you are doing?!

Oh yeah!I forgot her..She is Jeon Jungkook only Girlfriend..She is the only one that can control him..He cannot even break up with her..I think it is destiny and fate..SO SAD~~

Jungkook: I-I am not doing anything...Please give me another chance I don't want to break up with you..I would not bully again..

Eunha-ssi..He is bullying me..Please control him..And I heard your 'sister' came to this school..and is it SinB?EunBi?

Eunha:OMGeee..She came today?!Jungkook let us meet her...

SinB: Jhope-ssi!Let us go n--Eunha unnie!!I missed you...

Eunha:Me too Bi!

SinB:Stop calling me Bi!I am SinB!*changed her expression quickly*

Woah you change expression fast gurl ..

Jungkook: Eunha bring SinB to eat..I will catch up with you later!Bye!

Eunha: Okay!SinB let's go!

I was about to follow when Jungkook pulled me..

Jungkook:You think we are done?Boys..Go!

Aish..I was hurting badly..I guess..It is time..

--------------------------Bye-----------------------------

A/N:There will be a part 2 for this..I hope you guys enjoyed my first part for this!