Chapter 14 - Zachary POV

"Leona, I need your help." I said over the phone,  I was stuck,  I had no clue what to do about Althea, Her sisters were of no use so its time for my last resort.  My annoying younger sister.

"Is my brother Alpha Zachary asking for my help?!  Better mark this day on the calendar!" She responded.

"This is serious Leona!" I growled at her.

"Fine! Fine! What do you need Zachy?" She asked.  She knew I hated that name and that's why she insisted on using it.

"I found my mate..." I started to say.

"I'll be over in five." She said before hanging up.  I guess I'll just tell her when she gets here.  This is not how I thought my day would go.

In exactly 5 minutes Leona was here and banging on the door. "You know you can let yourself in Leo!" I yelled.

"Your door is locked!" She yelled back. Right, I locked it so Althea wouldn't escape.  I walked over to the door and opened it.  In Leona fashion, she came barreling in and started to look around.

"Where's your mate Zach?!" She asked.

"That's the problem, she locked herself in her room and won't come out." I said.

"But werewolves want to be with their mate... Oh, she's human isn't she?" She asked.

"Yep."  responded going to sit in the couch. "Her room is the third door on the right." I said.

"You're coming with me." Leona said to me going to grab my arm and pull me to her room.  I wanted to see Althea so badly, but I knew she didn't want to see me.

"She doesn't want to see me, Leona!  What do you not get?!" I yelled at her.  She walked up to me and punched me in the nose before I could realize what had happened.

"That's for yelling at me Zachary Elias Rockwell." She said before going over to the room where Althea was staying.  I saw her open the door and Althea throwing a pillow at her.  Althea walked over to the door and slammed it shut, leaving me to my thoughts.