4

I am going downstairs and I collide with someone which makes me surprised. He looks quite familiar to me so I asked him what is his name. He replied to me my name is Yo. Im surprised at how he looks like.
Before he is like this

And now he look like this

I was wondering how can a person changed so much by a year and a half

I was wondering how can a person changed so much by a year and a half. This is just so suprising to me and it would be the best year for Pha. His secret admire is back. I told him why he did not respect his senior and he was just so confused and luckily he is able to think and he recognise me and he wai at me and i just told him to exchange number and he did gave me his number and give mine to him. He could'nt stop smiling which makes him look so cute. I was thinking if Yo was a girl, I would ask her to date me. I just got in the taxi and go to Pha at the bar. I went in the bar, my eyes is searching for him only and at last I spotted him at the corner of the bar. He was playing pool with Beam. They were making a bet which I don't know about. It does not make curious either so I did not bother to ask any of them and just drinking my drink. I sit at the sofa near the corner of the pool table and here comes Pha sitting beside me and I told him I got Yo's number. He just stop drinking and looked at me like he want to know more. He open his mouth and asked me where did I get his number from. I just told him I got it from my friend and i did not tell him the truth because I do not want him to know Yo is here. I want him to find out by himself. I left my phone to him for a while because i need to use the toilet. I got back from the toilet and Pha gives me my phone back. I just put the phone straight in my pocket. Here comes the next day, my phone rang and it was from Yo. I was thinking why would he call me in the morning. I just picked up the phone and Yo asked me why did I called him. That word that just got out from Yo's mouth makes me thinking.
..
I hope you enjoyed it😊😊.