5

I just picked up the phone and Yo asked me why did I called him. That word that just got out from Yo's mouth makes me thinking. I was thinking last night i did not make any call then suddenly I remember I gave my phone to Pha and from then i could'nt stop smiling and I just say to Yo that I have pressed wrong number. He just believe my words and I put down my phone. During class session, I met Pha and asked him if he was using my phone last night to call someone. He didn't give me any reply like always as he walk away suspiciously. After class finish, I met with Yo near our school staircase and invited him for a drink at Malibu Bar. Around 8pm all of us were there except Pha. He told me he'll be late to solve some matter. After 20 minutes, he arrived. He was looking for us from the entrance and he saw us and he is walking toward us. He look so curious when he saw two unfamiliar faces. He look surprised when he saw his one and only secret admire which makes him so surprised.

It had been a year and a half since they have met

It had been a year and a half since they have met. I and Beam just looked at his face. It is just so funny that we could'nt stop laughing. After awhile, he awake from his day dreaming and put on a calm face. He took my hand and bring me on the other side and asked me how did I call him to come. Then he keep saying how he miss him so much. I ask him to make a cool face and go back there and just make it as if nothing has happened. He agreed and we walk there together and I make as if i was introducing Pha to Yo and Ming. Ming is Yo's bestfriend since young. Since then Pha and Yo have become quite close. After they become close and this had make Pha feel suspicious with Ming. Pha came to me to asked for help to see whether Ming and Yo have any special relationship. I could not say anything and just agreed to what he say. On the next day, I went to the engineer faculty to see Forth. Forth is close to Ming so I am using him to get information about Ming. While I was back to go to my faculty, i came across Ming.
..
Thank you for reading and spending your time here reading my book.😙
Sorry for my grammar and any English mistakes🙏