10

The next morning, I feel so different then the other days and it makes me feel happy. I am seeing myself on his chest while hugging me. When I was looking at him, suddenly he opened his eyes and say good morning to me with a bright smile. Then we woke up and he say to me I'm sorry P'KitKat. I did'nt mean to do anything bad at you but I am very worry about you last night. Since you have Astraphobia. I been wondering how does he know about my phobia. So I try asking him what is Astraphobia to make sure he knows what is he telling me. He answer me like a profesional. He said like this " Astraphobia, also known as astrapophobiabrontophobiakeraunophobia, or tonitrophobia is an abnormal fear of thunder and lightning, a type of specific phobia. It is a treatable phobia that both humans and animals can develop. He end it just like nothing has happen. Then I asked him how did he knew about this. He told me like this I have been noticing that P'Kitkat always goes to P'Beam 's room when there is rain. I have been keeping in mind all the things you have been doing, what are you scared about, what is your favourite things, favourite songs and more. And please don't ever think I am a stalker please. I just listened to whatever he just said just now with admiration. I like how he remember the details so carefully. He is boyfriend material type but to bad I'm a guy. That makes me wonder sometimes why am I a guy. If I date him as a guy, everybody will make me as gay. I hate the word gay because I feel like I'm in the category of the Angel Gang.

 I hate the word gay because I feel like I'm in the category of the Angel Gang

*Exclude Yo out*

For me they are like gay but to me can't we be like normal guys liking each other

Like this. Sometimes I hope some humans that cannot accept boyslove able to understand it next time. Then I heard someone calling my name and I saw Ming is looking straight to my face. He is looked so worried when I did not answer anything from his call. I hold his face so he knew that I'm okay. I hugged him tightly so until he cannot breath and when to the bathroom to take my shower. I'm getting ready to class and when I got out from the shower, I was shock with what I just saw.
..
Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoy reading this lame story of mine. By the way, I love you😘 .