Show You

Vanessa's pov

A month later...

"You're useless. He died because of you!"

Victoria's words echoed in my head over and over as I walk the streets in the dark. She's right, I'm useless. I have no purpose in life. I've done nothing, saved no one, changed no one. I kept walking. No location or destination. Then I noticed something move. I heard a growl. Dogs? I assumed but as much as it acted like,
I was wrong. It was a wolf! Large. I ran until I came across a familiar home. The Cullens. The lights were on and music was playing loud. The smell of human was surrounding me. I walked right in and walked upstairs following the scent of Bella. I didn't notice she was beside me when she said..

"Vanessa." And she hugged me.

"Nessa." I corrected her and she pulled back.

"I never got to think you for trying to save me from your brother." She said.

"Who?" A voice said followed by a smell that wasn't bad but stunk.

"Nessa this is Jacob." Bella said.

"Another one. How many Cullens are there?" He said.

"I'm not a Cullen." I said. His friend stood beside him. I looked into his eyes as he looked in mine. He just stood there frozen, staring at me.

"You're not one? Then why are you even..." He was cut off bye Alice coming and giving me a hug.

"You're okay, I thought you were dead. You dissaperd from my visions and you left so quickly." She said. She gave Jake and his friends the stink eye. "Why is your friend staring at her like that?"

"Embry, bro you good?" Jacob asked the boy that kept staring at me like I was some angel. (Little did she know that in his eyes she was an angel)

"Haha, Embry imprinted on a leech." The other friend teased.

"I-I'm E-Embry C-Call." He said. The way he spoke made my heart melt.

"Vanessa." I said.
(Stephanie didn't mention Victoria's last name so I don't know.)

_time $k!p___

The party ended Alice, Rosalie, and me hung out. Basically talking about shopping. Then Edward came up to us with a worried look on his face.
What happened?

I got no answer. The boys left. Half of me wanted them to stay, on word, Embry, the other half not so much, two words, they stink. We followed him to the living room. We had a plan. To fight the new born army.

(Imagine Vanessa besides Rosalie)
I can't wait to kick butt, I thought.

"You're not fighting." Edward said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You're innocent. You have nothing on this." Rosalie said.

"I tried to save bella before I fail. This time I wont." I said standing up and walking out the door.

"Stay. There are other vampires out there that can hurt you." Edward said and I turned back.

"I'm close to being your age. I think I can care for myself." I said.

"You are not to be out of this house when the street lights glow." Rosalie stated like she was my mother.

"Why do you care? Victoria didn't, she kicked me out of my own house, for God's sake." I yelled. A tear rolled down Bella's face.

"I care because you're innocent. You're so harmless that you're afraid to feed. You care more than any person out about small things that in your eyes their big problems." Edward said. "You blamed yourself for what happened to James. You felt like it was your fault because the only reason you were out in the woods is because you wanted to feed on animals other than innocent humans."

"What?" Rosalie said. She turned to me.

Rosalie's pov

"What?" I asked. I turned to her. I pulled her to face me. "No matter what you think, this isn't your fault. What you are isn't your fault. What happened to James isn't your fault. Until you kill someone, I don't want you to even think about it being your fault. Even then it isn't your fault."

"She's right." Bella said. "This isn't your fault. They'd be after you if it was."

"I'll stay." Nessa whispered.

"What was that?" Edward asked.

"I'll stay. Oh, and I know you heard me the first time. Wait I don't even jave any clothes here." Vanessa said.

"You can use mine and Rose's." Alice said and I nodded in agreement.

"No if you slept I'd tell you to go to bed." I said and everyone laughed.

"Don't be such a mom." She said.

Vanessa's pov

My mother was never really around.
I'd actually like it if you'd actually like a mom, I thought.

"Then let her be." Edward said.

"Hey, do you have a guitar?" I asked. Suddenly Emmett had a guitar in his hands and I began to play.

You can't walk the streets at night
You're too short to get on this ride
No I'm not no I'm not
There tryna tell me I have to be home
Before the street lights glow
You can't watch your tv show
I will watch what I wanna watch
No, won't listen to you
Do what I wanna do

____full song above_____

"That was beautiful, Vanessa." Esme said.

"Thank you, Esme." I replied.

The rest of the night was us talking about my voice, all instead of Edward and Bella because Bella had to go home and Edward wanted to bring her. I'm working on a new song.
(Hint, there's nothing holdin' me back ;) from writing this.)

A/n:

This was the outfit of the day

Please vote for this story. I am interested in request for the next chapter.