Stitches

Vanessa's pov

I was waiting with the others for the wolves. They came but in their wolf form.

"They don't trust us enough to be in human form." Edward said.

(Imagine Vanessa next to Emmett and Rosalie)

After everyone left I went to talk with Embry.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and made me sit on a log.

"Being a wolf has ups and downs." He starts. "There's shifting and imprinting."

"What's imprinting?"

"It's like the gravitational pull isn't there anymore. She's your gravitational pull. Nothing else matters but her." Embry explained.
I started to remember what his friend said. 'haha, Embry imprinted on a leech'

"Wait, you imprinted on..."

"You. Nessa you're my soul, my gravity, my everything. Without I'm nothing. Life is a ball of nothingness without you. I was born to protect you, and I'd die for you and to protect you." He grabbed my hands and held them in his. "I love you and I'm in love with you."

The last person to tell me that was my ex. Colton meant the world to me and told me I deserved the world. But he was killed by the Volturi when he tried to leave. If we're natural born enemies, the Volturi will kill him too.

"I'm sorry, Embry. I can't." Those words broke me and by the look in his face, he broke too. I know he's in love with me, as I with him, but we're enemies, and it needs to stay that way.
I ran back to the Cullen's house. I left a broken Embry, standing there all alone. Walking into my room the door opened and closed behind me.

"What happened?" Rosalie asked.

"Embry. He imprinted on me and told me he loved me." I said. I sat down by her on the bed.

"He may be a mutt, but he'll protective you. He loves you, I've seen Paul and his imprint and they love eachother." Rosalie said.

"She's human and I'm a monster." I yelled.

"That's not it, is it?" She asked.

I tokd her about Colton. How he'd dance and sing, when he knew he was bad at it. How he'd read to me all his favorite stories and poems. How he'd stand up for me when Victoria would yell. How he'd put me on his back and we'd travel the world. And finally, how and why he was killed by the Volturi. Memeries hurt like needles and thread in to my skin.

"Hey, how bout we sing one of those songs." Rose suggested. I nodded.

( Vanessa as Madelyn Paige)

(Vanessa played piano)

"That was amazing." Embry's voice said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Edward called me. And who was that song about?" He asked. I put my head down. "Someone else..."

"He died years ago, don't worry." I cut in.

"Sorry..." I interupted him.

"No worries." I said. "Why did he call?"

"To let me know I'm allowed on this land bow." Embry said.

"What? Why?" Rosalie asked.

"She'll die without him." Carlisle said.

I walked away from the piano to my room. "I'd rather die than him die for me!" I yelled.

"Stay out of this, it's for the best." Rosalie yelled. I ran down stairs full speed to in front of her.

"You're not my mother, you're not my sister, and you don't own me. He'll die just like Colton did, and it'll be all my fault just like with James." I said.

"He wants to protect you. We want to protect you. And I told you onve before and I won't again. It isn't your fault and it will never be!" Rosalie yelled.

"My own sister is against me now. Why would you care?" I asked.

"Because I want you to be happy." Embry said. I looked into his eyes and I knew what he meant. I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No worries." He whispered back.

A/n: the picture above is Nessa with Colton.

Outfit of the day

Outfit of the day.

Please vote and share with others. I take request!