Why

Vanessa's pov

Me and Embry were lying in my bed cuddling.

"So, I told you I love you. I was wondering if you..." Embry looked into my eyes. "Loved me back?"

"I'm not sure what love is anymore. My own sister tried to kill me and so has her mate." I explained.

"But you know I love you, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, you mention it every five minutes." I said with a chuckle.

"I just want you to know. Um... Rosalie and Edward love you. You may not not know it, but Bella loves you. All the Cullen's do." He smiled at me. "Everything and everyone loves you."

"Not Victoria." I blurted out.

"No, she's just being a pain in the butt. She loves you, she's your blood." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"I don't have blood in me anymore, Embry." I rested my head on his.
"I'm not as human as you."

"You are... More than a vampire. You're a funny, kind, stunning, and crazy girl." He told Me.

"You forgot stubborn." Edward said opening the door to my bedroom.

"Can you knock?" I snapped.

"My house, my room, all mine." Edward said. I share a room with Edward.

"I'm your rommie."

"And?"

"Remind me to tie a tie around the doorknob next time." I told Embry and he nodded.

"You know I can read minds, i'd know what you were doing." Edward pointed out.

"And I'm the loudest screamer in the world, yet I don't use my power on others." I told him.

"Ooh!" Embry teased Edward.

"Shut up and get out." Edward yelled.

"Bye, Ness." Embry said and kisses my cheek and walked out the door with a smirk knowing Edward didn't like him.

"Bye Em!" I yelled loud knowing he'd hear, him and possibly China.

"Keep it down Vanessa." Emmett yelled from downstairs. Edward started laughing.

"What?" I asmed confused.

"You made him jump 7ft in the air." Edward continues to laugh and I chuckle.

"I'm starving." I say standing up.

"Lets hunt." Edward said.

___skip hunting cause I hate blood____

Right now, Embry was back and we were joking around.

"If a blind person has a dream, can they see it?" Embry states. I began to laugh. "No seriously, can they see it."

"I have no clue," I said. "But if a person is born deaf, what language do they think in?"

"Good one... I have no idea." He said. He looked at me and froze.

"What?"

"You have an adorable laugh." At this point I was happy vampires couldn't blush. "You're blushing."

"Am not, that's impossible." I said.

"Yes and your eyes are green." He told me and I ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were green, as he said.

"Carlisle!" I yelled walking back into the main room.

"Nessa my ears hurt..." He trailed of when he looked at me. "Impossible."

"Car, what is it..." Emmett did the same as Carlisle exept he said "Awesome." We walked into the library.

"Seems like you're human again." Embry told me.

"Because she is." We all looked at Carlisle weirdly. "Embry is her protection, that means she doesn't have to have the strength and speed as a vampire."

"So I'm human because he will be there to protect me no matter what?"

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"I'm not a vampire! I'm not a vampire! I'm not a vampire!" I screamed and did a happy dance.

"I was half way across the world and I could hear you." Jasper stated walking
Through the door. He just froze.
"You're..."

"Eyes. I know." I said. I grabbed Embry's hand and pulled him into the woods to our secret place.

 I grabbed Embry's hand and pulled him into the woods to our secret place

He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"So, why are we here?" He asked.

"Well, earlier when you asked me if I loved you." I started.

"Yeah?"

"I do love you." I smiled and so did he.

"Why?"

"You're like the moon. You light up the sky when the stars don't shine. You give me butterflies in my stomach every time you touch me skin." I told him.

"You're the sun to my darkest skies. Without you I'd never be happy or kniw what it felt like to truly love someone the way I love you. You care about those who've done you wrong. You make me laugh and when you laugh I laugh more. You're smile is the sun. It lights up the world." He told me. I turned around and connected our lips. The sparks were different form when I kissed Colton. It was filled with passion and true emotion.
I want him to be mine. But I can't let it happen now. And even I ask myself, why...

A/n: I know it's short but I was a little busy when I wrote it.

The outfit and hairstyle of the day.

Vite and please comment request so I'll know what you guys want to read. Thank you...